Stonehearth Community Soundtrack Planning Thread

Awesome, thanks for all of the support from you guys, I will definitely try and have something in by the end of the month, still having exams this week and next week its going to be busy for me however.

4 Likes

So, is there an example of your music? I would like to hear it.

Also, what will the soundtrack sound and feel like. Will it be bouncy and upbeat like Kevin Macleod’s music, or will it be something different?

@Berrydiddle’s music, the community soundtrack, or the official soundtrack? :smile:

I’m talking about the official soundtrack.

hi !

I produce electronic music :slight_smile:
feel free to listen to my soundcloud : www. Marty Lake | Free Listening on SoundCloud
I can produce music especially for this project, of course ^^

Anyway, I’m quite excited about this project. this type of game are so innovative in many many points !

Musicly yours,
Marty = D

2 Likes

Hey @MartyLake,

Welcome, and thanks for linking your work. While the music linked is obviously far from what we’re trying to do for Stonehearth, I can appreciate the production quality. If you ever get a chance to experiment in the style we are going for, please let us know so we can hear it!

Cheers,

Doug

4 Likes

The 15th is upon us!

Thank you to everyone who has shared their music with us. I have no doubt that the music in Stonehearth is going to be unbelievable thanks to the talent we have in this community. I will be reaching out to the composers selected early next week.

Cheers!

Doug

1 Like

I assumed it was up to and including the 15th so I didn’t post until today, so feel free to give me a listen!

The New World

Thread: Julian's Music!

4 Likes

Hope it isn’t too late, I wasn’t at home (partying) : D

2 Likes

wow, how did i miss this? nice work @MartyLake! very soothing piece… :+1:

and just tossing in @Richard_Rahl’s thread here as well, for good measure…

1 Like

Thanks for tossing @Richard_Rahl, but sounds like my work went unnoticed =’(

Sorry for not replying to this sooner @MartyLake. I actually liked this song. I wasn’t expecting it to be quite honest, after listening to your previous electronic work. I can still hear the electronic influence, but its subtle and really compliments the piano work. I think you’re getting closer with this type of work in terms of what we’re looking for. Keep it up, you’re very talented!

2 Likes