Rideable horse/wolfs for combat and transporting items

Maybe an upgrade for a knight class to cavalry or archer class to horseback archers they can ride on horses/wolfs maybe another animal? Also horses could be used for multiple things not only combat but also for transporting items? I am probably not the first to think it so sorry if this is already a topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to, fantastic idea, or maybe something like freight cars and rails in the mines.

1 Like

Getting my heartlings to bring loot back from enemies is sometimes a pain, carts would be usefull in mines fosho! Im always i need of stone hehe

1 Like

I usually place storage crates in the mines and move them so it doen’t take as long.
But if minecarts were an option, that would be much better

1 Like

Oh that works? I should try that :smile:

The only drawback is that the army will go wherever that storage is on its route, and if there is an attack they may be away at that time

1 Like

If you react fast whenever the alert comes up you probably won’t encounter any problems. But I also usually make the mines quite close to my town.

1 Like

If only we had cavalry or horseback archers to get to the action quickly haha, my archers are always so much slower on the location :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the discourse.

If you use the search function up in the right corner next to your profilepicture, you can find almost anything you can think of! And if you cant find anything on a specific topic, you know that your idea is original :merry:

1 Like

Hey there @Requakez,

Yet another fantastic idea on here on Discourse! : D

I will say though, I’ve seen quite a lot of people want exactly what you and the commenters below have said for a while now… that being useable horses, mine carts and rails, and wagons and carts! So right along side you guys, I’m hoping that if enough people want it and show their support for the idea, we might just get it!

Good topic!

-Surly

1 Like

They should add a poll system on the site to vote and put up ideas (with devs that make the polls or something)

If you go to the Trello roadmap you can vote on the tings you would like to see implemented in the game.

1 Like

A bit late, but polls already exist (and can be created by anyone). Here’s a quick guide: