Title: Stockpile issues involving food
Summary: Food was stored in several stockpiles (5:59) even though only one of them should have been set to contain food (1:30, 6:38). (A similar issue was happening with other resources, e.g., wood, 5:59.) My citizens were complaining about not having any food available to them, even though it was clearly there (e.g., 5:36, 11:26, 20:54). When I removed the stockpiles in an attempt to fix the problem, their contents were shown only as blueprints, although they were still picked up (some immediately after). I think things were better later on after I created a single, new stockpile for everything (23:10).
I’m honestly not sure whether this is one bug or several, and in the latter case, where one ends and another begins, so I decided to just put the whole thing in one report. Perhaps not seeing the food that was there is a separate issue from having the stockpiles not adhere to their settings of what is to be put in and what is not.
Steps to reproduce: Can’t say for sure, but the only thing I did that stood out was to have a stockpile only for food, one only for resources, and one for all the rest. I would start there.
See timestamps given in the summary.
Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 110) according to the title screen.
OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 bits (6.2, build 9200)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660