[Con] Items not moved from carpenter output stockpile to general stockpile

Title: Items not moved from carpenter output stockpile to general stockpile

Summary: My carpenters’ items were almost never moved from the output stockpile to the general stockpile. An exception to this was when my first carpenter moved a farmer’s hoe there herself, but only because there was no more room in the output stockpile (51:00 in the video).

Also, many more lanterns were made than I ordered (47:10 in the video), which I think may be related. I said there should always be at least one in the stocks, but if they’re not counted in the stocks when they’re still in the carpenter’s output stockpile, that may explain why more than one was made. Alternatively, they could somehow not be registering as existing, similar to what seemed to be going on in this other report.

Steps to reproduce: I think it just happens for all carpenter’s items in the output stockpiles in this release, so it could be checked simply by having a carpenter make some items, not using said items, and seeing what happens to them. Obviously, have a stockpile that would accept such items.

Attachments:

E.g., 47:05.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 110) according to the title screen.

System information:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

• Memory: 8192MB RAM

• DirectX-version: DirectX 11

• Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

so many bugs… keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m doing my best. Quite a number more to come. Got a couple of suggestions, as well. When I’m done with all those, I intend to write a post summarizing my findings and my impressions of the latest release. Unfortunately, I should get to cooking and eating dinner, first.

1 Like

seconded! if anyone can confirm these, that would be super swell! :smile:

3 Likes

One confirmation coming up. I restarted the game and made a bigger carpenters dropbox because of caravan quest hey if you make me 19 picket fence … and i couldn’t because there wasn’t enough space :blush:

1 Like

Hm, that’s strange, because in my case the carpenter at least moved the farmer’s hoe that I was making for one of those scenarios straight to the general stockpile when she ran out of room in the output stockpile (51:00 in the video).