Carpenter items placed on top of/within each other in stockpile

Title: The carpenter places several items in the same slot in a corner of their stockpile.

Summary: As the title says, not much to add. I had several fancy chairs made and some fences and fence gates. I think several chairs and the first fence gate were all placed in the same corner of the stockpile. Similar but not identical to this thread (which relates to placed items, not the smaller stockpile variants).

Steps to reproduce: - Have carpenter create several items… that’s it.

Expected results: Each item made by the carpenter gets its own slot in the carpenter output stockpile. Of course, when an item is removed from the stockpile, that slot on the stockpile should be available again, but not beforehand, if I understand the intention correctly.

Attachments: Screenshot. It looks like there’s just a chair and a fence gate in there, but I think there’s several chairs, as I only placed two and had 6 made, which the carpenter had finished I think, or I doubt they’d have moved on to the fence gate.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 92) according to the title screen.

System information: OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 bits (6.2, build 9200)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

All my workers/craftsmen are doing this. Everything is placed on the edge and piles up on top of each other.

1 Like

This bug is still present in the game and all crafters/workers do it, their is still the stockpile maximum item count but there will be empty spaces because some items are in each other, sometimes happens after you save and quit or two people place an item in a spot at the same time.