Relyss Qubicle Creations

ahhhhhhh!! cuteness overload!

1 Like

Hold on, I may just need to punch a wall to stop the cuteness overload.

EDIT: Damn! I punched the wall and it left a hole!

What have you doneā€¦ @Geoffers747 :speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Amazing!

Mission complete.

2 Likes

wow, so all we have to do is make a simple request, and any Disney character magically appears?!?

the mind boggles

:smile:

excellent work, as always @Relyss!

3 Likes

Continued awesomeness, loving the Disney characters

How about Carl Fredricksen and Russell from Up?

Wait, youā€™re trying to tell me this ā€œsoul eater Evansā€ is a soul eater and heā€™s not even a ginger?! What is this Madness?!?! Grbrlablahbebalala

You realise how rascist this is donā€™t you?

I finished princess Elsa.
Experimenting with shoes, skin color, and ridiculously difficult hairdos :laughing:
Iā€™m not sure about her hair color, so I went through several versions.
This one is more blond:

This one is more grayish and also the skin is more pink than the previous one (she has very pale skin :neutral_face: ). Turntable:

No transparent voxels for the cloak, though =/
And those eyebrows annoy meā€¦

5 Likes

best to just ignore those commentsā€¦ glares at @PyreStarite and @Newf

i think this one looks more youthfulā€¦ the hair color, and skin tone look more natural (to me)ā€¦

i like the hair design too! :smile:

2 Likes

Ehmā€¦ fortunately my sister explained that for me :sweat_smile:
At first I wanted to flag them, Iā€™ll ignore them, thanks.

And yes, I also think that the first one looks younger, with white hair seems too old. Now Iā€™m having fun making male characters for a change.

2 Likes

Rightā€¦my apologies, Iā€™ll just Shut up now because some people took offense to my commentā€¦
(Ginger means red head, and Gingers eat souls, and soul eater Evans has white hair, if you didnā€™t catch my meaning, I was commenting the character, not complaining about your modeling, sorry ~~~)

No, I didnā€™t think you were complaining, itā€™s just that I didnā€™t know some people thought like that. (Sometimes Iā€™m slow and I lack some culture. On another hand, the best way to avoid the enemy is to know him well, so you can recognize him when he appears).

1 Like

Until people get some better grammar on this forum I am going to start killing unicorns one by one!

DIE UNICORNS!!!

-.- Are you happy now? Donā€™t kill the poor unicorns :frowning: (Or Iā€™ll send my army of puppies to chase you)!
When I write too fast I make mistakes. Sometimes I use wrong expressions because at that moment those words were the first thing that crossed my mind. Remember that English is not my first language. Yesterday I had two grammar and vocabulary exams. Of two different languages. One right after the other. They were long, so Iā€™m exhausted and canā€™t think properly.

2 Likes

I am a full grown dog, Your puppies will bow to me

you are kind to humor @Newf with a thoughtful response, but it isnt necessary, as its poor ettitiquete to point out oneā€™s mistakes with a languageā€¦ especially when said language is not their native tongueā€¦

glares at @Newf

youā€™ve been getting a fair share of glaresā€¦ rhyme, partially unintentionalā€¦ dont make me start to stareā€¦

1 Like

Your creations are sooo cuteeee. I love them, especially the clothing! I love the rabbits, the winter clothing, the frog, and ahhh!

Can you do a horse? I havenā€™t seen a horse yet