Post Your Alpha 7 Screenshots Here!

i used, floor tiles to build sections. i only used walls to make doors and windows if need be. and build around them.

Thanks @SteveAdamo. I will be expanding this if my game holds true. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well i got this far before the game started crashing several times. I will be stubborn and keep trying to load this to add more lol.

8 Likes

If your still alpha 6 please go to steam and select properties, got to beta tab and select latest to get current build. that if your using steam

ok wait a tic… I am 98.24% sure I searched for an existing thread before renaming the previous one…

there is some wizardry at play here!

no matter, the issue has been resolved… :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

A tribute to the Footman.

:

The Goblins did not take kindly to it :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Wierd I also didnt find one at first or would have posted there :smile:

shut. the. front. door.

pause for dramatic effect

wow! that’s absolutely stellar! :+1:

I can’t imagine the patience, let alone talent that must have required… :smile:

4 Likes

Ladders and time, layer by layer. i Screenshotted the whole build as time went on.

Thats pretty impressive indeed.

2 Likes

The Mountains Eight Fortress as of now!

I go into more detail about the project here, where I break down the different layers of the fort and also explain the unusual name given to it.

6 Likes

I’ve tried it before but it needs a code in-order to get the latest update.

Where did u purchase it from. if from humble it should give u a code, just recheck if anywhere else. u should have gotten e-mail with steam key

When you go to Properties => Betas, it will say it needs a code, but it doesn’t really. Just select latest and hit close.

What they said, if you don’t need key. :stuck_out_tongue:

A bit more added. I don’t know what I’m going to do with this though.

10 Likes

Not a castle, nor a colossal statue, but I said I’d do it and I did it:

It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Front entrance, complete with typical Zelda-style ladder-to-cool-stuff-near-the-entrance

Side entrance

I can see dungeon designing becoming quite fun if/when we can control goblins…

What I found quite interesting is the shift from dirt to stone as you move deeper into the hillside.

8 Likes

i dont know how any of u guys make these, i think my record for longest played is like 15 days without a save corrupting or something really…really bad happening XD , and my record for people joined is like…12? i think?

this is Hildegard 17 (yes its my 17th town i have made) if u look very very closely…you can see that im going to have to make an 18 soon

If you make some ladders going up to the sides of your roofs, your workers will take all of those logs down and put them back in your stockpiles. There isn’t any programming yet that tells them to clean the roof off yet in the game, and they don’t treat the scaffolding like a regular access ladder to pick them up during construction normally.

Granted, there seems to be more pressing concerns at the moment of the snapshot…

2 Likes

And the Goblins are Gathering Finished the wall, other then top

7 Likes