Post your Alpha 4 Screenshots!

The Goblins don’t stand a chance. :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

you mean the villagers?

[quote=“EpicDwarf, post:168, topic:6450, full:true”]
The Goblins don’t stand a chance.[/quote]
Just until there will be a mob spawn for every single hearth :smiley:

See, the thing that more surprised me then anything is that said person (most likely you I assume) lives like 30 min away from me haha. Was laughing my ass off and then I saw that shenanigans.

XD That’s pretty awesome.

awesome! :smile:

i’m curious, did you see a performance hit with that many villagers roaming around?

3 Likes

Check out what happened in my town of Ardenfell! Such bravery, such Chivalry!.. Such Robbery!

Something I didn’t expect to see! Vio Nelvin, my bravest Villager, successfully robbed the kings of robbing! She snuck over to their stockpile, grabbed the wood and returned it to its rightful place! I laughed my head off watching it go down!

Who knew the Villagers could be so clever?

9 Likes

This is why we should have a “Thief” profession in Stonehearth.

To steal all of our stuff back ~with style.

6 Likes

Looks like an epic Stonehearth picnic!

Poor goblins…

1 Like

my town as of build 127, also, Pumpkins!!!

5 Likes

Trying to get rid of those nasty foxes in trees ??

May i introduce you to the Tree-trap deluxe!

3 Likes

Speeking of trees:

Stonehearth with Minecraft-Trees ^^

5 Likes

Panic in the heights

4 Likes

Don’t step there!

So tired after a night of work, they don’t mind sleeping on silkweed or rocks… How cute :blush:

5 Likes

Speeking of trees HD:

OR: How to f*** up your pc :smiley:

5 Likes

That is a very impressive thing you did, but why would you do it?

Working for my mod I thought about some new trees, looking a bit more like “real” trees. I mean the standard trees looking good, but I wanted to play around. So I thought about different voxel-models for trees and tried out some minecraft-like-models. But using just one voxel per block just result in some models without any highlights, not looking very good (see above).

So yesterday I just tried out, how some textured trees would look like and that’s all. Just playing around.
Maybe I just use the standard… ^^

Workplace Safety:

1 Like

A peaceful sunset in the small hamlet of Rabbitwood :slight_smile: Too bad the workers decided to stop collecting wood and now won’t build anything else… Oh well. They have made it to day 24 so far.

8 Likes

Possibly one of the last Alpha 4 screenshots. Food. Lots of it.

3 Likes