Post your Alpha 4 Screenshots!

Placeholder for ladders on the scaffolding if I’m not mistaken.

So you think the game is too easy do you? No danger of losing?

2 Likes

silly shot of worker that fell asleep climbing ladder

2 Likes

Raya will be pleased.

9 Likes

wow, and just look at the cold dead eyes of the female villager on the right… she is thoroughly enjoying watching him burn… :smile:

3 Likes

"Well we were all outta’ those fancy fire starter logs. So we were lookin’ around and we saw this little pointy eared dude.

Within’ a bout 5 minutes, we were roastin’ smores over the goblin cookout!"

3 Likes

Found the Great Deku Tree!

Sad sad day at aceland :’(

1 Like

YOU MONSTER! Bad enough Ganondorf killed him the first time, Now he just murdered for productivity… Hats off to you.

1 Like

Windrun.

Day: 12
Current Population: 12
Current Dead Goblins: 5
Net Worth: 16294
Happiness: 6
Plushies: 1

My favorite and most complete town so far. Love love loving this release!

(Not sure if it was ok to use the Stonehearth logo in my picture… Easy to take out if need be)

10 Likes

I have made my minions some luxury holiday cottages!

9 Likes

How much you charging for rent?

Entirely free of charge! All they have to do is sign the dotted line to forever do my bidding! Mwuhahahahhah-hahaha-ha.

3 Likes

that is an excellent settlement, and a great shot… well done! i now, officially, have town envy:blush:

@Froggy’s Four Star Resort… :+1:

looks for Yelp reviews

5 Likes

I don’t see that going horribly wrong… I’ll bring the family!

2 Likes

Only 1?! This town is not worthy of my praise in any form. Leave and come back when you have a proper town to show us! I shan’t waste my time looking at this unfulfilled dump.

But seriously… That looks amazing! So far I’ve barely been able to survive long enough to have 1 or 2 buildings… And I’ve only lasted long enough for corn to be harvested once! Can’t wait to get home and play r122 for the first time.

5 Likes

Found it!

22 Likes

If I could like this twice, I would!

2 Likes