Post your Alpha 4 Screenshots!

Could it be? Another damn Fox? Yes it is!

This time, a Fox has claimed a House as it’s own, even if it’s still in construction!

2 Likes

First the Hive Queen, now these foxes, what’s next? Bunnies?

The kittens threaten to move the litter box into my room if I failed to post this.

5 Likes

What is this I don’t even . . .

You would expect squirrels to find themselves in that position; foxes not so much.

What’s next? A Goblin making home in a tree?

Anyways, time for me to go to bed. It’s 1 AM over here in California. See you guys in about 10 hours!

This could make an awesome Goblin Base. Or a secret fox hideout, the choice is yours :wink:!

2 Likes

ROFL!! :laughing:

Let’s just say that the gravestones look really nice when placed in-between houses.

This is from Alpha 3, but when you tame the fox…

they become slightly cannibalistic…

2 Likes

it looks more like he’s weeping over a fallen companion… you should be ashamed… :wink:

Ummm, @SteveAdamo, the “Fallen Companion” was gone after he “wept” over it…

1 Like

Well, without having read this thread I was of the impression that building stairs out of floors did not work (as somebody said in a different thread), so I got a lot more inventive.

This was where it began, when I was just randomly spamming ghosts to test the multiple placements bug. But it got me thinking.

Here you can see the early parts of my attempts to make a bed staircase. Two beds up worked fine.

Unfortunately that was the extent of my success…

And lets just say experimentation is a risky business. The result of two beds being placed on top of another one at exactly the same time. She never made it down. RIP.

6 Likes

well, at least she died comfortably…

crickets

what? too soon?

5 Likes

Alright, since I haven’t played the game for a while, this should be a somewhat new experience… right?

So I founded Adamo Village… named after the glorious (and evil) @SteveAdamo. Oh, bacon still works too.

Alright let’s just go promote a wor-

Game freezes.

That was a good run… I guess.

I would also note that the bed chimney only had limited success, as when I hit around 50 beds high, the game force-closed and with save seemingly broken for me, that was it for that town.

5 Likes

Valiant effort though. For !SCIENCE!

3 Likes

so far, so good…

you sir, have issues… welcome to the club! :smile:

4 Likes

FoxSquirrel

2 Likes

The question though, is could you still feel the pea?

Aww, how adorable is it when their head suddenly pops up again <3

4 Likes