Post your Alpha 4 Screenshots!

I do multiple floors so I manage to have stairs=P but it takes time^^

2 Likes

Ahh that explains it, I tried building them down, but you have to build them up. Can you gather from the top?

Last nights screenshort before it blew up :blush:
Notice the house inside the walls? They quit working on it because they wouldn’t go get wood. even after I mickey moused around and moved wood closer to the walls they wouldn’t go outside the walls to get wood. To far from the food?
But the Goblins who’s little camp is off screen would come dashing across the zone and swipe wood.

suppose it would help if i actually included the screenshot

I just want to bring this up, has anyone killed a Settler yet? I saw some pictures of Tombstones posted by one of the Devs and mentioned about Settlers dying and such, though they may have just been an update or something.

I haven’t, but I suppose one could just deny them their daily grub… if one were so inclined…

and terribly, awfully mean… :see_no_evil:

Another short vid. This time it’s for how to make do with what we got to get what we want. STAIRS!

Oh and how to convince them to move stuff around.

3 Likes

##Swift_Cube’s Witty Comments Collection: Alpha 4 Screenies Edition!

Looks like he can sing in peace now!

Guess the trees weren’t happy with all that cutting you did!

Seems to me you’ll need to weed out the mediocre farmers.

It seems… that is… I…

Okay, never mind. This picture is too cool to make witty comments on.

Is it just me, or did his significant other kick her out? Eh? Eh?

Mer is not the worker Didis’ settlement needs, but the one it deserves.

Swoop

Chosen by sdee, it is whisked away to the alternate dimension where the workers’ bodies are.

That’s all folks! I guess you’ll see more of these as more Alphas are released. Thanks all!

2 Likes

Yes as you can see on the first picture the citizens can take the berries from the top =P

A notification popped up saying that goblins were stealing my stuff… they look so threating xD

4 Likes

Who wants to play a game of Hide and Seek?

With a Fox maybe?

4 Likes

All of the Footmen were fighting, I’m not kidding, an invincible frozen Goblin, while two other Goblins steal everything behind their backs.

This is the error that causes it.

3 Likes

This could perhaps be the sign of goblin strategy… Interesting…

4 Likes

I’ve seen this error throught the alpha releases. I think it has something to do with the ai scheduler or pathfinder. From what I’ve seen it use to be due to the carpenter crafting objects… Hmmmm

1 Like

But how can the Carpenter disrupt the enemy AI? They’re two different entities with entirely different coding.

yes… Glar Blarg there in the middle of the settler stampede drew the short straw… impressive tactics on display! :+1:

you say that with such certainty! :smile:

2 Likes

Not quite certain about the extent of the goblin AI, though I’m guessing it uses the same foundation. I was stating that I’ve had this same error pop up in previous alpha releases from what seems to stem from the carpenter.

Also I’m not quite sure the “invincible goblin” has to do with the goblin’s AI, it sound more like an error with the combat engine to me.

2 Likes

My, this seems familiar to me. You could say it’s a Fox safe and sound, with a little bit of vertigo mixed in.

2 Likes

A sneaky Fox tried to sneak a Corn Cob out of the Garden.

I thought it was the Racoons’ jobs to smuggle sweet Corn and ghastly Turnips out of my precious Settlement.

4 Likes

Gah! Those dastardly corn smugglers!