Pandemic's Qubicle Creations

is it your take on the big game hunter, and that lizard is his trusty steed? :smile:

I would say its an epic unit like the Magma Smith.

I was thinking about it, it’s inital design is for the series but I might make a “Undead Expansion” mod after release

Giant zombie? Flesh golem?

UPDATE:

Still working hard on the lizard and titan, mainly skeledude.

I added some foot definition, a neck segment as well as some cloth scraps on his torso and back.

I decided to have this manimal to have a big part in the series. If you look back to when I posted Tytonis and the False King, you may have noticed that the colors of Tytonis’ tunic.

I am thinking about tossing out a template for a contest, if I decided to toss out a contest what would you guys like it to be :smile: As I’ve said before I want the community to have a say in how the series moves forward, so this is my first step to that goal. Let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The mount looks like the lizard mount in golden axe

i think this is a fantastic idea… the more community driven efforts, the better… :smiley:

unless we’re start talking about @Geoffers747’s “how low can you go” contest… in which case, i’m out…

Lol, Limbo is awesome!

I am having so many issues trying to make a head for this titan. Any suggestions?

if he’s skeletal, perhaps go for something fear inducing… skeleton head, with red glowing eyes, and horns protruding right from the skull…

1 Like

I’ve tried that, It doesn’t fit the style. I’m running out of ideas XD

How about a pumpkin head? :stuck_out_tongue:

how about a 180… pop on some cute, but slightly mangled (with rot) animal head… pop on a cute panda bear head, that has lost most of its cute flesh… :wink:

Once I upload the final model with it story you’ll understand why I can’t do that xD

Have you tried a skull with horns similar to that ones Stonehearth uses for male sheeps?

http://www.stonehearth.de/storage/sheep.png

1 Like

I had not, I’ll try it

oh suuuure@voxel_pirate makes a suggestion for horns, and its all rainbows and unicorns… :tongue:

2 Likes

poor steve, his brilliant ideas are never recognised

2 Likes

Hey guys, just encase some of you didn’t know I have just finished 15 Model Templates, 14 posted yesterday and another one I just sent @voxel_pirate. Head over there and give them a download :wink:

2 Likes

… just uploaded and added to the overview. Thanks once more Pandemic for sharing!

1 Like

indeed… thanks for adding your models to the mix… :smiley:

i would throw in some of mine, but i dont think having something that looks like an ewok mated with a giant gray square would be overly helpful…

1 Like