This is the forum thread where from now on I’ll be posting updates regarding my web-series.
Tales of Stonehearth will be a completely animated web-series comprising of 10-20 episodes per season which will be 10-15 minutes each. I want this project to be community powered, meaning I will use a bunch of ideas,concepts, and models made by the Stonehearth community.
THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT! This project is merely a fan series and will in no way be used for profit.
Currently I am in pre-production. I have the main characters created and are mostly ready for animation.
To get everything going I need help from the community for the following:
- Sets - I will not have time to create all of the sets in the series, I will require help from people to get them done.
- Misc. Models - I will be spending most of my time from now until I have a good grasp of everything will be spent learning to animate in Blender, I will need animals, enemies and other models made BY YOU, the community. Details will come soon.
- Exporters - As it stands I do not have the ability to export models from Qubicle into Blender. I would like to have some people to help with that.
This project will be my main project, for people who help this may not be the case. IF you wish to help PM me over the discourse forum with how you want to help and how often you will be able too.
This project as it stands is only me working on it, meaning it will be months before I can get anything out to you guys. The more people I have helping, the fast it will come out to the general public. If you want to see some of the assets I have created so far go to these threads:
- My personal creations thread: Pandemic's Qubicle Creations
- Voxel Pirate’s Unofficial Template Thread: Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle
Feel free to leave idea, suggestions or feedback by replying to this thread. I may or may not send invitations to the project to specific people. Thanks for your support and feedback I look forward to working with anyone who wants to assist me!