Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

First of all…

Yes! This has officially became a term!

Secondly,

My opinion is make the line harder to see. Also, don’t make it so ridiculously long!

And… it looks very nice!

I’d have to go for… biomes. Mainly because it’s an opportunity for some awesome environments! (And some more NITGYBSIPIDIA items.) But if you do the crafter’s first instead, I’d recommend the weaver, thus creating both your new crafter stations as well as your weaver render.

1 Like

I think I’m going to move him to the crates next to the bobber.

3 Likes

that’s a better spot in my opinion :smile:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Laketown is killing my computer XD I’ve put so much into it that I’ve started feeling performance issues when trying to add more. I think I might be going overboard but oh well it’s gonna be awesome.

That’s not what I wanted to update you guys on though. Lately I have been longing to return to modding seeing as though a majority of time has been spent on renders I’ve recently started to experience a sort of distaste for them. I love making them don’t get me wrong, I just want to do something else while I work on renders.

What I have in mind are single set armor mods. They would contain 1 armor set (Armor w/ Helmet with helmetless version, a Shield and a Weapon). Which would get a beauty render featuring the armor and weapons. Each would be themed of course such as Dwarven, Elven, Battlemage, stuff like that.

Would you guys be interested in seeing stuff like that? if you want to see an example I can mock one up as well. Renders will be coming as normal, it’d just be a side project.

EDIt: Here’s an update on the Lakeside Village:

10 Likes

Have you considered an optimizing program such as “Advanced System Care” or “Glary Utilities”

I personally use Glary Utilities with excellent results.

For sure. You can begin creating all sorts of great lore like that.

Happy belated belated birthday…

2 Likes

firstly, im loving the way laketown is turning out!

secondly, i would love to see you make armor mods!

2 Likes

TEST RELEASE!

So, as I’ve been stating numerous times FEP aka Furniture Expansion Plus would be making a return! That day, is today!

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4qrg2J-EPCLeURsV2Nta0Z6Y1U&usp=sharing

FEP is a mod that expands the options for furniture and decor for the game! Includes a number of things you have seen within my renders as well! Right now @Avairian is working on a test scenario for the Rare Items shop so let us know what you think! It’s compatible with A12!

Images will be coming soon! I’m building some example cities in game and they’ll take a bit!

Lakeside Town Render is done, and will be released before the end of the week!

6 Likes

#woot!

im so excited! is it compatible with A12?

3 Likes

Was playing on the unstable yesterday :smiley: as far as I know it does!

2 Likes

I spent the past few days updating everything so there shouldn’t be any issues :smile:

4 Likes

i feel like my life was just completed… FEP being released and the kingdoms teaser all in the same day!

2 Likes

With a livestream in an hour too!

2 Likes

oh gosh, totally forgot about the livestream! thanks for the reminder mate :smile:

2 Likes

RENDER RELEASE!

So, this one has been a long time coming and has given me many issues. It’s one of my favorites now. I loved making it, I put a lot into it. Enjoy!

I think I’ve said everyone I need to about this! Made based on @Beatrice’s Lakeside Village.

21 Likes

i have no words…you’ve outdone yourself my friend :smile:

6 Likes

I rate 8 out of 8 mate.
Seriously, this is amazing. I wish I had a special talent like you!

2 Likes

I rate 10 out of 8. :wink:

Absolutely staggering, good sir! The smoke looks awesome and the frame is well placed.

6 Likes

After seeing this, I’d really like that version of the Wooden Garden Lanterns with those nifty gray bases…such a simple addition, but a world of aesthetic difference!

7 Likes

This… this is what I want my StoneHearth to look like =]

5 Likes

Love it! And chimney are a great addition, I dream of such thing in game with smoke and all… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes