Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

I totally forgot a cart was even in FEP…

Also, why does the small bookcase smell of bacon? I feel like I’m missing something there.

@SirAstrix In Starbound a cart is used by the Glitch as a bed. Guess you would get along nicely.

1 Like

sooo i have fixed it ^^

3 Likes

Hey guys! Would someone who has experience modding monsters contact me either here or on steam? Have a small idea I’d like to test :smiley: Thanks

1 Like

So it’s been awhile. I’m thinking about opening a “Art Dump” thread. I dont have the time to make mods but I have alot of ideas for models and such, this would be a thread that I would post groups of models all of similar themes, armor, weapons and such for public usage.

Let me know what you think.

8 Likes

Free models? Always welcome!
I remember this post OpenSource Models where the guy throw a few models around, and I even end up using his hat for the captain in the Archipelago, yet the guy simple disappeared from the forum after that, no idea why.
Considering your previous works, I bet this will all be nice models

5 Likes

This is a wonderful idea!!! Your models are amazing and there are some modders like @BrunoSupremo that are all about the coding and prolly wouldn’t mind some help on the art side of things. In fact…oh he beat me to it…lol

3 Likes

So I’m back! This time with pretty WIP pictures of some neat stuff I’ve been trying!

This is just a quick environment test I made to try to see how some of the cloth stuff would turn out. Of course still work in progress but it’s looking good. might be able to some some fancy stuff with this!

Stay tuned!

18 Likes

huhu do you upload the mod in the workshop or shall i?

Actually @Kittyodoom has offered too as well :slight_smile: Thank you though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep, just need to sit and chug through the data this weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, at long last, I can finally say that it should be up to date and working!
Turns out I still forget that “effort” was a thing added to recipes in A23. Woops.

furniture_expansion_plus.smod (282.1 KB)

If you find anything missing appeal, variable quality, or an effortless recipe, let me know so I can facepalm myself an fix it!

3 Likes

Or anything you want added :stuck_out_tongue: Would be happy to make it up

SO Here’s the situation! @Avairian being the troublemaker he is managed to get me back on the Stonehearth Art Wagon.

I’m looking for features or situations you guys would like to see as renders! I’ll also be making a new Promotional Art image for Nihonjin! It’s gonna be gorgeous.

For now I’m gonna be working on some original stuff until I have some suggestions or I come across an idea I love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well if you are offering I could do with a render for use of a custom race :stuck_out_tongue:
(nordlings, not to be confused with norselings, no relation laddy!)

We’ll see. I do the modeling for Nihonjin, so the situation is a little different although I will consider doing so :slight_smile:

Thanks for concidering either way :slight_smile: (also, nice work on nihonJin!)

@Pandemic it is good to see your triumphal return. Is it a coincides that it coincides with my own return ? I think not!

Below is a scenario that should please @Avairian:

A Japanese garden with a pagoda and cherry blossom, maybe a pond with carp and a little wooden bridge. A girl walks over the bridge with her paper sunshade.

My demands are small and reasonable :smiley:

T

3 Likes

Heres my thing. The Game has been out for years now. Literally.

I have yet to play since the Trapper was first introduced because my computer couldnt handle it… well… yeah…

I upgraded! Finally!

So tomorrow I’m going to be testing this new computer with some basic Qubicle Streaming :slight_smile: ! Gonna be concepting some robots and Stonehearth stuff now that I can actually play the game I’ve been making content for for the past few years XD I’ll drop a link tomorrow before I go live!

9 Likes

Stream is going live in a few minutes! Starting with some mascot project stuff moving onto some Stonehearth Mod Work later on :slight_smile:

Have a few ideas if this goes well! Stop in if you like :smiley:

EDIT: Stream ended! Had alot of fun got some cool things modeled such as an amazing Lamp Shade hat for the hearthlings! Hope you see you all next time! There is a video on the archive for those who missed it!

6 Likes