Our take on Tolkien *Community MOD*

Oh god do i really want to know?

(btw: how i do quote a line or such? I cant seem to find a button of some sort)

@Lele99 That is amazing!

1 Like

Just mouse over and highlight the text you want to quote and a box should appear that says " quote reply - click that and a reply box should automatically open with the quote inside :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats fast :smiley:
inserting more characters to reach minimum limit

You will soon come to love everything there is about Discourse :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes, but don’t refer to @Geoffers747 as “speedy”… he takes offense…

1 Like

The question rises: is mithril actually blue?

No it’s not, it’s more like silver. If you go from the movies, it would be silver/white-ish. (Mines of Moria)

1 Like

So nice to see you guys contributing legend has a point atleast once refined it is almost white

1 Like

Then silver/white-ish it is!

1 Like

Elven sword

3 Likes

OK, I made a miniature version of Minas Tirith and Osgiliath in Qubicle. It’s not too good but i think you guys will recognize it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Though i think a map editor of some kind would be better? (If that gets made / released)
Or perhaps build your own town lotr style?

I redid the mithril ore, added raw chunks that come off of it. (like logs from trees)
And made a refined concept. (Not too excited about the model i made)

2 Likes

I know i kind of just did it for fun.

The mithril is good :thumbsup:
Although i think when they add ores into the game you would have to re -model it sadly for it to be Stonehearth-style

1 Like

very nice concept, its challenging to fit some thing in the stonehearth style but very nice so far

Maybe you should add Minas Tirith as a randomly-spawned dungeon? I personally would love to be able to send a scouting party around so that they can find the untold treasures of the city, especially if it’s an abandoned version of said city.

Anyway, I can get to work on setting up all of the .json and whatnot as soon as the Modding Update gets released!

@Warstories Is there any way to make a “folder” of mods on the Kingdom? If there is, that would help with keeping everything organized greatly.

www.stonehearthkingdom.com

2 Likes

I can make a hidden category in the downloads area, view-able/upload-able only to those participating in making the mod? :sunny:

3 Likes

Oh yeah!
I was thinking about adding a small-ish (not too small) version of mordor. (or another name incase of the copyright thingy)
And goblins & uruk-hai would come out of there every night or so to attack your village. (ofcourse it would start only if you would be able to defend yourself)

1 Like

I think ruins could be something added at some time ofcourse many of the features are being hold until the game get more updates but a ruin full of treasure and resources (guarded by mobs) is a must

The poor goblins never saw it comming ;_;

1 Like

Might be sensible on this particular one, as I believe ruins are something Radiant are interested in implementing in some way, so unless it takes quite a while (which it probably will if I’m honest, certainly won’t be for the next 3 months I’d think), you may want to see how they do it.