#I will close this thread soon, the content here will be moved to my 'Descendants of Númenór MOD

Various creations, mostly interiors that would fit the atmosphere of Minas Tirith.
Inspired by Art, Movies, Books and my own imagination of course (=

#I will close this thread soon
###The content here will be moved to my ‘Descendants of Númenór MOD’.

Large Silver Wood Chair

large_silver_wood_chair_v.a.003.qb (55.8 KB)

4 Likes

Small Stone Pillars

I added a lantern on top of one the pillars, I thought it would look nice in combination with railings.

Small stone_pillars.qb (19.5 KB)

4 Likes

Very nice work @Vargbane. Any plans of integrating it into a mod or can anyone (with your permission) use your models? Cheers!

1 Like

awesome to see more work from you @Vargbane!

just curious though, any reason why you didn’t include this in your gondorian armory mod?

1 Like

Hi @8BitCrab! :smiley:

Yes, I thought the ‘Gondorian Armory MOD’ didn’t include the interior bit =/
But today I made up my mind and I’m going to Rename/Create ‘Descendants of Númenór MOD’.
Then all categories of creations can feel at home (=

2 Likes

yea, after i posted that i realized that an armory doesn’t really include furniture :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Vargbane, post:8, topic:17711”]
But today I made up my mind and I’m going to Rename/Create ‘Descendants of Númenór MOD’.Then all categories of creations can feel at home (=
[/quote]awesome! i look forward to seeing more of your work.

2 Likes

lol -This has been haunting me ever since i posted my Candelabra ><)

Thanks ^^
I have been more busy than I expected, but I am starting to get around with the programs you recommended.
I Voxeld up this squirrel for some reason, and stumbled upon the ‘Shape’ option :smile:

3 Likes

i love the shape options! they’re fun t play around with.

also, awesome squirrel!

2 Likes

Hi @WallyKazam =)
Use them as you wish in private gameplay and MOD’s.
And for official MOD’s, a PM will do fine.

Since you already asked, you may absolutely use it for any of your MOD’s, I would be honored :smiley:
Just don’t re-post on any other forum/site etc and so on.

2 Likes

^^ … I totally agree with you!

1 Like