These are the bugs I have found so far.
- Workers will sometimes use berries instead of wood, while building. Only seem to happen when there is a shortage of wood.
- Workers will sometimes get stuck when more resources are needed for the job, even though they are holding a piece of wood. Only way I have found to bring them out of this stuckiness, is to give them a new building job.
- When the stuckiness happens, the workers will first gather at the stockpile and pickup and drop wood blocks repeatedly before they stop up, with a wood block in their hands.
- Wooden Columns are sometimes built from the top and down. The three upper blocks are placed first and a second worker places the remaining three blocks at a later point.
- The workers are lazy. Once a building assignment is given, all items outside of the stockpile seems to be forgotten. I have yet been able to complete a building job, so I don’t know if they pick it up once the current job is done.
And to make matters worse… I seem to have a criminal among my settlers. One who was given the choice between the wilderness and jailtime. I would appreciate it if criminals could be excluded from the settler program. At least make sure they’re not so vocal about it.