Internet Point Scoreboard!

Welcome to the Official Internet Point Scoreboard! So, what is an internet point, anyway? Internet Points are points given out by @SteveAdamo, @Geoffers747 or the Stonehearth Staff staff if they particularly find something made by other staff or users helpful or just awesome in general. Remember, internet points can only be given out by the fine people mentioned before, and internet points are NOT when they give you likes. They must specifically state that you have been rewarded “x” amount of internet points.

The Scoreboard:
(Last Updated: 10:31 PM 10/22/2014 EST)
Forum Name: Internet Points:

1. @Froggy 200
  2. @deakon 100
  3. @Avairian 21
  4. @sdee and @Wiese2007 and @Sarhifigus and @Relyss 10
  5. @Alfie 7
  6. @Smokestacks 3
  7. @LunarWolf and @LordNevs and @EpicDwarf and @phoriist and @capotzalco and @RepeatPan and @GeorgeCrecy and @Swift_Cube (Finally!) 2
  8. @Newf 1
  9. @TUGenius .01

It looks a bit lonely, right? Well here’s what we can do: the Internet Reclamation Project! So, basically, you provide the proof [the url in which you were originally rewarded the point(s)], and put the case number. For example:
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/ Case Number 0.
Case Numbers are determined by if, say, the person above has a case number of 43, then you would have a case number of 44. Also, if you have a case number, please reply directly to the OP. One last thing: here is the key:
:ballot_box_with_check: Means that the case is resolved.
:arrows_clockwise: Means that the case is in progress.
:heavy_multiplication_x: Means the case didn’t work out, or there wasn’t sufficient proof.

Case Number:
(Last Updated: 10:36 AM 1/8/2014 EST)

1. @LunarWolf: Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle and Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle :ballot_box_with_check:
  2. @Smokestacks: (I took the trouble of attempting to find the url itself, you better be grateful… or else) Epic Civ 5 Game, Anyone? :ballot_box_with_check:
  3. @Wiese2007: Steam Early Acces :ballot_box_with_check:
  4. @LordNevs I have returned! :ballot_box_with_check:
  5. @Froggy Qubicle Creations :ballot_box_with_check:
  6. @TUGenius In-Game Food Ideas :heavy_multiplication_x:
  7. @EpicDwarf http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/note-stonehearth-release-information-pre-order-options/2985/106 :ballot_box_with_check:
  8. @phoriist RP and RepeatPan's mods :ballot_box_with_check:
  9. @Sarhifigus [NLA] Alpha 1 - Bugs I have found so far :ballot_box_with_check:
  10. @capotzalco (Not So) Quick List of Phrases for Translation :ballot_box_with_check:
  11. @RepeatPan [Mod] Settlement Decor Mod [Download available] :ballot_box_with_check:
  12. @Newf http://www.obeythepurebreed.com/images/obeythe_newfie_poster.gif :heavy_multiplication_x:
  13. @TUGenius :arrows_clockwise:
1 Like

I have no internet points! Crys

-1 internet points for you @Newf !

3 Likes

Erm… should I count this?

What else would you do with it?!

UPDATE THE BOARD!

2 Likes

You know it’s sad when the only person on a scoreboard is in the negatives…

2 Likes

You misspelled ‘beautiful’.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the day when @Newf is in the negative internet points… Well he’s always been there in my mind.

Im starting to wonder if people are rascist against dogs…

2 Likes

Proof: Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle, and Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle

The first Link is iffy because I don’t know if that refers to me getting two points or not.

Case #1

@Newf how can people be racist against dogs? When they’re Man’s best friend.

Okay, here’s how I interpreted it: @SteveAdamo said he would give you 2 Internet Points for doing the jaw. You did, and earned the 2 Internet Points.

1 Like

They’re not mine. :wink: (I wouldn’t count @Newf as a best friend…)

Technically, the entire forum should default to 0 points, so @Newf should be in dead last (about 2050th or something) and not 3rd on the leaderboard :smile:

2 Likes

proof :smile: Steam Early Acces

Le sigh

I am positive that I received two points from steve at some point, but that was back in June. Too far back for me to find.

I haven’t received any. :frowning:

I feel like I’ve got points a couple of times, but I’m gonna have to have a trawl to find them.

Edit: I foundz them! Teh internet pointz, zey are myn!

Case #2

2 Likes

ok, when @Swift_Cube asked about creating this thread, I thought it was somewhat in jest…

now, I’m genuinely interested in seeing how these points have been doled out over the last 8 months… :smile;

1 Like

I don’t remember obtaining internet points. But… i wonder… if someone wasn’t looking i could pass their points off as mine… hmm… wanders off in search of unclaimed points

Edit:

Mwa haaaaaaa fool proof…

p.s. kidding :wink:

2 Likes

Get the download post archive working then just create a script or something that geoffers and steve could run to show them every one who got points. Foolproof!