Raven Loft Alpha 14

What he said, +1! :smiley:

OKAY worked a bit longer before bed, here is day shot, and planned, and distant shots

the castle still need alot of trim

8 Likes

I think i got pretty much most of the castle done, need to put more items in it. the courtyard has been worked on and wall are done. Warmun month.

Next up The rest of the town, lets see if i can break the game :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Wouldn’t it suck if Team Radiant had sneakily put the Eldritch Nightmare [Cthulhu from the Kickstarter Trailer] into Alpha 14 and he showed up at your gate?

Other than that scenario being in my head now, this looks awesome, and shows what custom builders with enough patience can do…

Quick question, though - did you build each level of a building separately, or all in one? And are those extra levels accessible for your Hearthlings? [I won’t ask how you made each level accessible, if they are - you have to keep some trade secrets to yourself :grin:

2 Likes

This is so awesome!!! +100 Bonus Internets for you, sir! I never get to play for that long before a new update ruins my game… :stuck_out_tongue: (Also, I unfortunately don’t get to play that often, but that’s another topic.)

May I ask for a screenshot with walls removed, maybe even an X-Ray view if you dug into the mountain a lot? The staircase from the fields to the city is obvious, but did you do more (architectural) mining?

You are devaluing our point system:

Even Froggy only have 200

2 Likes

Built each level separately and in sections. All levels are accessible with stairs. (Hint: Build the building first with out top. Add stairs and roof it). All roofs are hand made, but the houses the are placed roofs

Here is all wall’s removed

no deep digging so far, more of shaving the edges off sides of mountain and floor to get courtyard done. Except my storage area, which i built into the side of the moutain

these 2 areas will be store house for castle, Vault and dungeon. if i can get to them by time i finish town.

7 Likes

I… am so sorry… I have to admit, I was not aware that there is such a strict ruleset for internet points here. In this regard, let me revoke my earlier awarded internet points to prevent a confusion with attempted internet point fraud, and instead nominate the OP for an official internet point reward within the regular procedure and protocol. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Had to slow the game down to x1 speed, or ppl die from starvation, and lost my all my footman, so now this really gonna be slow. haven’t put lights in yet from fact of lag at night. But got second set of houses done, also all walls are fully complete. Also design the rest of the house sets. and market. Moving the Clocktower later. Farmers full area. Made a graveyard for the deaths i received. In Newmun, idk what month count that is lol. Added a second warehouse, the other is full of crates and items. Gonna continue this till the game says no more.

Full shot

In the memory of the fallen :frowning:

Have to build each house 1 at a time now. or villagers refuse to sleep or eat. just a warning for ppl going into long games and huge builds

5 Likes

For some reason, I started laughing when I saw that second picture, just because of the fenceless gate… Probably because I just finished watching Home :grin:

1 Like

yeah it about to be fully built, i just need placment for the gates. i typically dont use fencing unless for farming

see :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Finished graveyard :stuck_out_tongue:

Paying Respects

6 Likes

Worked on farms, Ranches, graveyard and had to created another warehouse to store the abundance of food and wool. Now in Northmun (Lost track of month count, but hey still 1000 year :stuck_out_tongue: )

5 Likes

The months are:
“Bittermun”, “Deepmun”, “Dewmun”, “Rainmun”, “Growmun”, “Goldmun”, “Feastmun”, “Warmun”, “Newmun”, “Azuremun”, “Hearthmun”, “Northmun”

1 Like

I’m loving the fortifications, castles and walls! xD

OMG its coming together slowly :stuck_out_tongue:

Still planned

Was also thinking, if this game can cont. making small villages in places :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I love your clock-tower there!

2 Likes

micheal do you plan on releasing your save when your done with the main castle

IDK maybe, gonna cont this till it breaks