As I do every Alpha, here’s some bugs I found!
- When you promote someone to carpenter, they are still classified as a worker, the citizens tab is empty, and if you click on them you can’t click anywhere else. (Happens sometimes.)
- When Undead attack, their is no notification sometimes.
- Saving the game causes it to freeze sometimes. Or maybe it just was really slow, I got impatient after several minutes of sitting/waiting.
- When game paused, time still goes on. Settlers/enemies won’t move, yet day slowly becomes night and traders/caravans arrive.
- After getting trappers/farmers, the stockpile still says it requires one in red.
- You can’t select some of the slabs.
- Costumes/models sometimes break.
- Worker goblins patrol stockpiles sometimes.
- Footman don’t listen to party orders. patrolpatrolpatrol
- Sometimes workers drop logs on a roof or between a ladder for no reason. Dang it!
- There are problems making second floors.
- Zombies appear in peaceful mode.
- Workers sometimes start building, then forget about it. “I have better things to do!”-Mike Framer 2015
- When Undead reach their destination, they stop and wander aimlessly.
- When a goblin attack notification happens, it may read BRAAIIINNSSS!!!
- Trappers are slow to check traps, and might even forget about them. so much memory loss
- When you place a starting flag, it always ends up backwards.
- On the choose kingdom area screen, you can’t get 3 or 4 rabbit heads to appear.
- Workers sometimes don’y do their job at night.
- Sometimes, tiny white circles appear around the screen.
- No pickaxe for crafting though it is in job tree.
- On rare occasions, you can;'t exit Town Defense mode.
- Undead don’t come 1st 2 nights.
- Water shouldn’t look like it “Glows” and when more than 1 deep, blue lines appear around the edges.
- When attacking a goblin camp, they should summon reinforcements.
- Blacksmith should be able to craft gold chests with 1 wood and gold bars.
COOL THINGS TO DO:
- After making a multi-story building, erase part of the second slab floor so you can place a ladder inside.
- Underwater Town!!!