Nihonjin: Japanese Themed Mod [On Hold]

It’s that festive time of year again! Sorry, I just want to keep this thread alive, hope things are good on your end Avairian! :gift:
Edit: Damn, just realised that this is one of the most visited posts on this forums!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Things in the real life world are going great, though this is distracting me from modding. :sweat_smile: I’ve finished my job training and immediately got thrown on a huge client for two months, allowing me to spend a month in California on business :sunglasses: I’m now on an accelerated onboarding track for my new job position, so its been keeping me on my toes. Add that to the adjustment of having a big boy life and job, it’s been a fun filled and busy adventure. :blush: Hoping things slow down after the new year so I can pick this back up again.

Kanpai ! :sake:
Avairian

6 Likes

Yaay he’s not dead! It’s good to hear everything is going so well :slight_smile: hope to eventually see more of you avairan, but beyond that good luck on the big boy life XD

1 Like

Fantastic! Good luck on this career!

Hi dear Avairian, there is 1 year and I sadly see no news about Nihonjin theme mod for Stonehearth…
Is that project totally aborted ? I tried many times to create a japanese mod like yours but I’m still not good to create different moves (animation) for the characters… I already viewed that you did it well, so if you abort this project, maybe you’ll be right to send me your basics (or old first files) ^^’ ?

I really would like to involve my skills by yours, to perform the realisation of a Stonehearth Nihonjin theme Mod. Please at less, give us some news ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Vitero there is another user already working on a japanese mod atm (that is a reasonable way underway), might want to ask around on the ACE discord

1 Like

actually stripe that, i got impatiant waiting for it so working at speed to make a kingdom out of them. progress is being made. let me know if you still want to help out with a japanese kingdom :stuck_out_tongue:

also @Avairian not sure if you still plan on ever coming back to this, but if not, do you still have what you did do? i’d be especially interested in the hair .qb files.

2 Likes

Crazy how old this post is, hope Avairian is fairing well.

1 Like