Newf's Voxel Treasure Trove

Here is Homo-Canis 4.0 with @Paranundrox his hands now closer to his body

And as a special treat, An axe which only took me about 10 minutes to make for my Dog Guy :smile:

Nice axe :smiley:

A couple of things about the dog:

1. I get the feeling that heā€™s pulling his shoulders up to look big and strong. An inflatable body builder kind of thing. Unless thatā€™s what youā€™re aiming for then I suggest either move the whole shoulders down a notch or remove the top plane on them. Would give him more neck and make him look more relaxed. Or it would make him look really weird. Hard to tell without trying. :stuck_out_tongue:

2. His hands are very large compared to the rest. You said itā€™s impossible to make them smaller. How many fingers are you aiming for. 3 or 4 should be enough.

3. The legs look much better, but they are still a bit off. I think the problem is that they look like they have been screwed on to the side of the body. A suggestion in a couple of steps:
    1. Make the body (below the shoulders) one step wider.
    2. Add some voxels to the inner thigh (like you have done on the outer thigh) so that it is less flat and so that the legs connects more under the body.
    3. Add more blue under the belt. At least one more level, to flesh out his donkey. :smile:

I think that would help. Let me know if anything is unclear. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Here he is again with @Agon Beefier legs, relaxed shoulders, He put on weight on his torso, and he has a tail tell about his tale (pun intended)
I also figured out how to zoom in on the turntable :smiley:

1 Like

Much better! :smiley:

The hands donā€™t look as big now that he put on some weight. They still are quite large though. Is it ā€œimpossibleā€ to make them smaller simply because you want them big or is it because "This resolution donā€™t let me do a 5 fingered hand any smaller! :sob: "? The humans in the game only have 4 fingers and I donā€™t think it would be considered weird if a dog has even less.

And I still thinks he could use some more blue under the belt. Expanding it downwards I mean. Got to keep the ladies happy you know. :wink:

Either way, nice work! :smiley:

@Agon [quote=ā€œAgon, post:24, topic:1819ā€]
"This resolution donā€™t let me do a 5 fingered hand any smaller! "
[/quote]
In every way that statement is correct except that he only has 4 fingers (including the thumb), I made the blue under the belt shorter on purpose because it makes him look like a legoman and besides dogs can lick their own genitals :wink:

1 Like

Looking a lot better! Might I suggest cleaning up the shoulders a bit, as they seem to be a little too flat now that you took the top layer off.

@Paranundrox Sadly I am at a friends house at the moment so I cant do anything now :cry:

To The Greatest Puppy of all @Newf : Your Puppy man has definitely Improve since last I checked!!! With all these Suggestions coming up your bound to get it RIGHT!!!
P.S. Please add an Animated Tail that Wags!!!
P.S.S. Keep Coming With Your Extraordinary Work @New !!! :smile:

@KingMooCow Like many others on discourse, I cant animate (in other words too lazy to try) :wink:

Here he is the top dog himself with fixed shoulders and his girlfriend has decided to make an appearance

Here he is!

And here is Michelle (Because that was the first female name that popped into my head) the top dogā€™s girlfriend, She plans to change and experiment with her wardrobe and maybe dye her hair

Michelle now has a longer skirt and some white spots

Tell me what you think although unless the change you suggest is very big I dont think Iā€™ll post any more updates on my dog people because I feel that Ive worked on my dogs long enough and my next project is a surprise that you will discover at a later date but as a hint @Froggy may want to go hide :wink:

Iā€™m already hiding. Iā€™m always hidingā€¦ In @SteveAdamoā€™s back garden!.. I mean yardā€¦

@Froggy TO WAR MY CANINE BRETHREN!!!

My dog people have now declared war against the frog peopleā€¦now lets see if I can find that frogā€™s head

2 Likes

ā€¦rolls up sleeves

Oh it is on!!!

oops I didnt mean to remove that I meant to press the edit button :cry: @SteveAdamo can you help me out?

Hereā€™s what you said @Newf!

I came up with the amazing idea last night to have another race in my mod and I chose frogs because they are amphibious like my dog (My dog is of Newfoundland breed and Newfoundlands have webbed feet), I also came up with the idea that both races inhabit the riverlands and the two species fight for control of the land (The Dogs living closer to the coast and the Frogs being closer to the middle of the riverlands where it becomes a bit swampy), I shall do a full Lore post at some point about the two races (Probably when I finish the frog race)

@Froggy Funnily enough when I came up with this Idea I was not thinking/remembering you at all so I didnt make this image just to spite you but the only reason I made this was because when I was making the frogman I left to have lunch and before I started the head and when I came back I added a bit of blood spurting out of his neck because I was bored and one thing led to anotherā€¦

So I hope everyone enjoys my little post here (Espacially @Froggy I feel he kind of hates me right now) and I just want to say No hard feelings @Froggy?

I clicked the red pencil :o

thx for the help! Didnt know you about the red pencil I guess you learn somthing new every day!!!

I didnā€™t know about it either, I just clicked it for funsies xD

I notice that my fellow frog is unarmed! Cowardly dog!

@Froggy Lol, Well hereā€™s Frogman 1.0

His head needs some work and most of him is the retextured body of my Dogman, I used the Frogman race from cube world as a guideline for the head too

1 Like

In terms of quality, your Frogman 1.0 is much better than your Dogman; youā€™ve really improved with Qubicle. Loving the head, you got the eyes down well. Perhaps try something new with the torso, to make it more froglike?