[MOD] LocksofManyHair + LocksofManyClothings

is there any status on the locks of many hair NC update? is there a way of removing any colors we dont want to use?

1 Like

ups thx for the input xD i will update it today ^^

ok its uploaded - but i cant test it … stonehearth doesnt want to load anymore - looks like i must reinstall my whole pc - all other works - but not this month ^^

updated and it works ^^ so have fun ^^

2 Likes

Just a noob question ('cause I roll the topic from head to tails and couldn’t figure out):
Ingame, I was trying to recolor my hearthlings hair and only got the vanilla colors. Where’s the pink? Purple? BLUE! Did I miss one of the .smod?

Also, I notice that @sheepasaurusrex mention curly hairs. As a deep user of curly hair myself, I only wonder if she still thinks on going on wt the project, cause I have MANY hair design suggestions. I’m a graphic designer, and just now I got hooked up wt voxel/pixel art, and I was planning to do curly hairs by myself. Maybe, if she still interested on the project, can we work together?
Sorry, too many babling on this reply. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

if you get only vanilla you have installed lockofmanyhair-nc this doenst bring the new colors :wink: you need only locksofmanyhair and i dont know there are two hairstyles from him but no curly hair (like i remeber it was to difficult) xD

1 Like

Ohhhh! :smiley:

Thanks a lot for the heads up! :laughing:

I will see what I can do about curly hairs and bring it to this topic later.

2 Likes

Most I can remember about curls, was Sheep & I never quite getting them to work out very well…

1 Like

Well, you inspired me to take a stab at it. I hope you’re happy :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t gotten very far yet, but here’s a first glance:

4 Likes

OMG I’m soooooo happy!!! This is SO CUTE!
This looks promising! I feel like a muse!
"3D me like one of your French girls!"
Hahaha Thank you! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

The two current completed curls hairs are in my Design Corner, if you saw them there. Might still play with another one or two ideas tomorrow, just ran out of steam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was planning to show you this later, but since we’re here:

This is my attempt to sketch curly hairs and try to put the feeling of Stonehearth into it. My models are my boyfriend, friends and myself. (I have the tendency to portrait me and my loved ones on every game that I play that has some sort of character customisation. Yeah, I have The Sims Syndrome.)

2 Likes

Update of Lomh and Lomh-nc -> Now with two new curlhairs xD

3 Likes

Thank you @Kittyodoom and @Wiese2007! <3

This is soooo me!

4 Likes

New hairstyles and luxery for lomh and lomh-nc AND Kitty has taken her first steps in coding and github :smiley:

sooo a big applause for @Kittyodoom

5 Likes

ok there was a little issue with one of the female hairstyles - its now fixed ^^

1 Like

Will there be support for the mod for further versions of the game?

It still works. I alter my personal version of it all the time.

-edit- Sorry, Locks of Many Hair does, and I’m intending to overhaul the mod at some point once I figure out how to do so.

Locks of Many Clothing likely does not, and I personally am not interested in updating it. If Wiese has the time, awesome, but he’s a busy guy these days to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Hmmm … Damn! Where? You can link?

Top post has the links for the Alpha 22.5, which also works with unstable Alpha 23 if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

All is well. Understood. Excuse me.