Minecraft Server - Glowstonehearth

srry for the inventory screw…no idea how this could happen. i guess it was something with the update to 1.7.9. sadly i think a rollback wouldn’t help much and i don’t have time to give everybody back their stuff. hope you guys can craft yourself your silk touch tools and other diamond stuff again without to much pain.

@JonathanDB sure thing, you’re whitelisted now! have fun and enjoy your adventures! :smile:

1 Like

@Pepe I noticed we have craftbook, would it be possible to get access to gate signs?
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Gates
maybe bridges and doors too?
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Doors
CraftBook/Bridges - EngineHub.org Wiki

built in anti-abuse systems mean that there is little to no risk in having them enabled :smile:

but im most interested in gates, i love having working portcullises :smiley:

2 Likes

We’ve had craftbook pretty much forever, it’s waiting for the ranks system or something to get set up I believe.

@Inumel, I also had some suggestions in this area, and might go well to what you are attempting. It is Portecoullisante and Retractable Bridge plugins, both by Captain_Chaos. Along with the Doors part of Craftbook, I think it would work very well.
As a completely separate idea, and one that is more about aesthetics, I also noticed that Captain_Chaos made a plugin for some neat smoke effects here.

@Pepe, good news I had put my stuff away beforehand to brew. I didn’t lose all my inventory!

Also, if anyone would want potions, I can make them for cheap.

1 Like

Might be poppin on tonight.

Keyword there is might.

Tell me when and I can help you out. (after i mow the lawn)
@SirCamOfRon

Why is it whenever I can play, the servers for minecraft are down -.-

2 Likes

I would like to visit your server too

My MC name is aalbuquerque

I now realize this is a bit late, but my inventory was wiped as well. -_-
EDIT- and ender chests got wiped too!?!?!? all my stuff is gone :frowning:

same here and @81throw did notice all the cows and horses are dead?

Also is there an endermen farm cause i didn’t see one so i started working on one.

yeah i did notice… although it looked more like someone killed the cows and stole the horses (there are blocks inside the horse pen). I dont care about the diamonds and gear i lost, but please someone give us back our cows and horses :frowning:

2 Likes

i can supply some food until you get your animal farm back

2 Likes

Snapshot 1.8 is adding water mobs and a water dungeon… just saying…

2 Likes

Can I be whitelisted?

MC name: MafiaMoe

1 Like

sorry about the animal wipe, no idea why this could happen… i will look into this if i’m on next time (sadly not really often atm)

@Moe @aalbuquerque you’re whitelisted! welcome aboard!

-.- Why is it when I get internet back everyone stops playing… aside from MafiaMoe? serially? Come on people, lets blow some stuff up and do awesome air kicks! (Blowing stuff up was figurative…)

2 Likes

Could I get my friend IGN: Achielle Whitelisted?

Hey… you made the empty glass bottle a plugin/worldedit tool, and now i cant fill it with water to brew.

@Pandemic congrats on the internet connection! finally! i might have some spare time during the weekend to hop on and build nice stuff with you or starting again on the spawn island. this would be awesome.

@Llessur sure thing, i just have whitelisted her. have fun!

@naturalnuke strange thing…never noticed that this is a WE tool but i will check this when i’m on next time, thanks for the hint.