Minecraft Server - Glowstonehearth

IT IS LIVE!!! :smile:

Come and join us at MC.GLOWSTONEHEARTH.COM!
A brave new world is awaiting you! Vanilla Bukkit 1.7.2. pure survival! :earth_americas:

Have fun! :slight_smile:

You’ll need to be whitelisted. Please drop your in-game name here if you’d like to join us.

##Livemap##

-> http://mc.glowstonehearth.com:8123/

Rules

• No Griefing
  • No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
  • Respect all Players
  • Obey Staff, They’re the Law
  • No Racist or Sexist Remarks.
  • No Mods/ Hacks
  • No Full Caps Messages
  • No 1×1 Towers
  • Play Nice & Help other Players

Moderators:

##Help##

• LWC Chest Protection Commands -> see here!
  • mcMOO Skills and Party Commands -> see here!
  • more soon! (Custom Ranks, Kits, CraftBook…)

Other Threads:

Minecraft meet up!

@Pepe I’ve moved you over here and will make some edits to the top post, this is just to give everything a bit more visibility and make it easier for people who want to join to know to just come here!

I also removed the default screenshot as I didn’t feel you needed it, we should probably put a newer one of the spawn or something up :slight_smile:

I don’t know what other details you’d want up there?

ok, I should be able to spend some time on the server today… should… looks around nervously

I believe my in-game name is the same… may I be added to said whitelist? I promise to be on my best behavior for … like, 83% of the time… honest!

Hmm. I suppose so … I’ll add you now, just ‘SteveAdamo’ yes?

unless its case sensitive? steveadamo is what I see in the MC launcher… thanks! :smiley:

I’m not sure… but I think my ingame name is:

Flashz1993

It’s one of my older game names T_T

I believe it is case sensitive, I’ve added you either way :slight_smile:

I’ve added Flashz1993

I should probably check that I’m actually adding to the whitelist, @Pepe I do have the power yes?

Nice, count me in! :smile: Scalinger

Feeling a little left out :stuck_out_tongue: Totally understand though XD

wow, Morea is very impressive… nice work to all those involved! :+1:

i’ll hop back on in a bit, and make my claim on a parcel of land… :smile:

I’ll add you now!

Wow, sorry @Pandemic I thought I was missing something I’ll add you :smiley:

So will the Minecraft Meet Up thread be closing and we will be moving everything over here?

I dont think so, i think the idea is for this to be for the server and the old one to be for minecraft in general.

@Elderon’s got it right, moving everything over would just be so time consuming, we can simply have this as a clean thread so people know where to go and how to get on etc.

The old thread was originally just for Minecraft in general, so we’ll leave that for that.

Its server not sever. (In the title)

Look what you turned me into! And all this for caling me a Slave driver.

Is the server down? I can’t connect

you probably need to downgrade your minecraft

Ah! Thanks, missed that they upgraded

perfect, thanks @Geoffers747! yeah it totally makes sense to have a place where everybody can see the basic information about the server without crawling trough hundreds of posts. i’ve added a few more rules and a link to the Livemap and started a help sections… still working on these ranks and permissions, totally hope to put them up soon.

edit: and of course you are authorized to whitelist new players! (be sure to run the /whitelist reload command afterwards)

One thing… i know this is a bit against the rules but. When i am done with making my tower stand on a flying island could i get it moved upward?