Minecraft Server - Glowstonehearth

xavion333

It’s been a while since I last checked the minecraft server, I think I saw the mcmmo stats had been wiped at some point when I checked and figured screw it I’m not doing that again. Time to revive some of the old stuff, I wonder if a castle 2.0 would work. It’s going to take forever to mine that much stone again, won’t stop anything though. Resurrecting Ryleh is much harder, it’s probably going to stay dead until we get craftbook because there is no way that the amount of work required otherwise will ever be practical (I think I worked at out something like 20hrs of eff V diamond pickaxe mining or something). Should make for some awesome effects though.

Oh the memories just seem to rush back in.

3 Likes

Added you to the whitelist Xavion :slight_smile:

@Heilari @naturalnuke @81throw @Valiance and @Teclised are you guys planning to make lore for your cities/villages/bases?

1 Like

I think il try to make something up with the lore of my house. It will be interesting since i never really done lore for my buildings. However I think i got an idea of what the story is going to be. :slight_smile:

I think i may have created an apocalypse O_o it is written in the lore so now it has happened
it happened around some years before the server was opened which also explains why there isn’t as much people around

We are curently ploshing the final bits and then he will post the lore

That. Plus, I am trying to get pictures… but my laptop does not like me :frowning:

Also, we got mentioned by the great @SteveAdamo! Glad you like Morea :smiley:

2 Likes

I think we can hold of on the pictures and add them later. We cant keep them waithing forever :wink:

Yes we can! Nobody is ever going to click here!

Wait…

2 Likes

@Heilari The quest to rebuild the first of the beacons has begun. The fires have been lit, I should have probably built the tower first)

If you want me to move/remove it just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

the starting “town” was impressive enough… Morea is just the massive icing on the humongous cake! :smile:

I need to get back in tonight so I can find a good plot of land… and build a little Hobbit hole…

1 Like

Updated the Lore of Geondil! Be warned however! The Lore is long and few ever live to see the end.

The Kingdom of Theramore

Hello all, I am here to announce my kingdom, Thermore. It’s fairly new, but the role-play and play-style is very unique. See, in an attempt to bolster the server’s trading economy and add in some hardcore play-style… I’ve decided to make the Kingdom of Theramore “anti-magic”, meaning no potions, enchanting, nether/end, and tolerance of magic (Only inside of our capital city, of course). Because we won’t be going into other dimensions other kingdoms will be able to trade their exotic wares for our large amount of overworld resources. We plan to be the largest trading kingdom on the server, as you can clearly see.

I know someone is gonna be like “How will you live/play effectively without enchants/potions? - and what’s wrong with magic!?”. Well, the answer to this is hidden deep inside of our lore, which I will be posting later on. And don’t worry we will be able to survive without enchants/potions because of McMMO (which is fantastic and a life saver btw).

At the moment, we are the only western kingdom, and we also plan to set up many colonies (for our members, and resource gathering) all over the map - aside from out capital city. We plan on having a rank system for out kingdom as well as truly beautiful nordic & gothic buildings.

Recap:

• Anti-magic
  • Trading friendly
  • Hardcore play-style
  • Emphasis on building, expansion, and hunting/gathering

Allies:

Members:

3 Likes

Since your already allies with @thorbjorn42gbf I guess a friend of my friend is my friend. So I hope we can both join each others prostigious list of allies.

Hey look, @HeartfangWolf is back!

2 Likes

Already done, my dwarven counterpart!

Hello all, this is really important. Minecraft has just updated to 1.7.7 and it is really important to update to 1.7.7 before 1.8 comes out. Alot of things needed for 1.8 are in 1.7.7, and I highly urge @Pepe to update as soon as possible. Sadly, no new gameplay features are added in 1.7.7 just some really important prerequisites.

Here’s the link: Minecraft 1.7.9

I really need to get on the server and build. Have I been missing out?

1 Like

I wanna play, I wanna play! Hey guuuuys, can I play?

My in-game is vampy3k :smiley:

1 Like

Have added you :smile:

ign is blackrealm5273

1 Like