Minecraft Server - Glowstonehearth

I didn’t either, until i tried filling a bottle and it told me the item ID for stone.

Hey could you white list my friend IGN: Mary_Martha who is a female unlike Achielle who is male.

@Llessur oh ok…wasn’t sure about this as it sounded slightly female with an “e” at the end. So Mary_Martha is now whitelisted as well, welcome aboard! :earth_americas:

1 Like

No worries I was just bugging you.

Hi! Can I join your server? doctarock is my minecraft toon.

Hey i got friends that are on the server and i want to play with them my IGN is prodropz much appreciated

@Rek @tiny_boy sorry for the wait. you’re whitelisted now. have fun! :smiley:

Hey, I would like to be white listed.
Ign is vulture7

@Pepe @Geoffers747 @Smokestacks @Pandemic

Hey, I used to be whitelisted, but I guess I was removed for inactivity or something? I have done nothing wrong, actually practically nothing at all on the server besides make a castle in the creative world. My IGN is Dwalus.

I dont think you were banned, maybe the name was lost somehow. You’ll be added again asap, sorry for the trouble

EDIT @Dwalus you are back on the whitelist

1 Like

Yeah that happened to some people but it was just a glitch or something.

Due to MC edit being what it is, you can no longer fill potion bottles, as such there is a limited amount, and I can’t make any more. @Pepe help?

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright folks, The server has been dry and desolate for too long. It’s time we gather together and play some good ol’ Minecraft SMP. So at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time US/Canada), I was thinking that we could get on and just have some fun. Tours of each others towns/bases/cities, Trading, and Just gathering resources and finishing those projects we all never got around to doing.

6 Likes

Considered using a (different?) mod pack perhaps?

I would make it, but it seems I have work :frowning:

Feel free to tour Morea!

Yeah it has been a while since I have been able to get on hopefully sometime this week.

Hey @Pepe.

Just wanted to say that even though I haven’t even played the server, mainly because I haven’t bought the game, it looks great judging from the pictures on your website. Nice looking website by the way.

I also wanted to say that your forums are going under a massive spam attack. Some sort of spambot is registering new users at an alarming rate and making a bunch of threads and posts advertising commercial products. You should delete all these users and rubbish advertisements and add extra security. Look for yourself here on the forums.

The link is: http://glowstonehearth.com/forums/forum/gsh-forum/

So I’ve been thinking of bringing this up for the past month or so, but I would like to move for the deactivation of the mc.glowstonehearth.com server. No one is on and when people are it’s a massive gap of time between them. I’d rather deactivate it than cost @pepe money for a hardly used server. I hope people start proving me wrong.

Peace.

4 Likes

If @Pepe’s Minecraft server did shut down for good, it would be a great shame. Though I admit I have never actually bought Minecraft, and probably never will, at least in the near future, which also means that I’ve never logged onto the server. Though, by looks of it, based on the pictures posted on the website, it looks amazing. It’ll be sad to see all that work go to waste. Also, this server is the only community server ever since @Alfie’s Starbound server shut down permanently, so it would be bad if this was shut down.

But, it may be the only reasonable choice. Based on the lack of activity on this and the other Minecraft thread, I can guess that the server is desolate.

Also, the mc.Glowstonehearth.com forum seems to be shut down. The spam attack was probably too overwhelming.

1 Like

I know that for me, I like playing on servers from time to time, especially when I’m feeling like doing survival stuff. But most of the time I feel more like creative, and I also like trying out the new snapshot stuff. And since I have peaks and valleys of how much play time I get, I can go from being around a lot for a few months, to nearly disappearing for a few. So I like that the server is there, but at the same time would understand if it closed because of cost problems.

2 Likes