Manual Selecting and Variation in Weapons

I think it would be a good idea to be able to select the armor and weapons your footmen use. Also I would like to see more variety in weapons. Armor is fine, there are all types, but I want all the weapons to be able to be made with every type of metal. For example the pike is only available in iron. Add in a steel version and a bronze version or something. I know ranged weapons are going to be coming out soon, so I won’t talk about that, but seriously, make weapon and armor selection manual. It bothers me when the guards are so unbalanced. Like one guard will have a steel plate suit, a steel longsword and a trusty shield, and the other will have a stone maul, a padded vest and a rough shield.

1 Like

cool, I think could add that too because sometimes they are with the sledgehammer that gives 20 damage and grabs a bronze which gives 16.

I would like you to give a look at my post, I could have anything you would like to ask as well. :blush:

1 Like

the reason they arent doing this is because they dont want the game to be to micro manegy, they want to have a more random selection so that your not always doing micro management.

Okay, then they should make it optional.

1 Like