Love Letter to the Stonehearth Discourse

For me, the Stonehearth Discourse has been the best forum experience I’ve ever had. The community is great, the Moderators aren’t too power-hungry, and the developers of the game actually actively participate on the Discourse!

I am having a great time with you guys, and I hope to spend much more of my internet free time with this awesome community.

Consider this a love letter to the best forum around:

This image contains 255 carefully compiled avatars of past, current, but not future users. I spent around 2 weeks editing all of them using Paint.NET into the minimum size for a mosiac (And yes, I do have too much time on my hands). I used a nifty little mosiac software thing called EasyMoza: http://www.easymoza.com/ to edit all the images into a mosiac.

Tell me if I missed someone (And good luck finding them)!

19 Likes

Weee i found myself :slight_smile:
Also It looks great. And could we trade some of your time for my baby kraken Scooter?

Also first :slight_smile:

I found me, too! He really does have everyone in there :open_mouth:

Edit: @thorbjorn42gbf FOR PONY!!! :horse:

3 Likes

I found me :smiley: Nice job it looks very good.

Found myself as well :smiley:
WHooho :slight_smile: Thanks for this piece :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Guess making this piece paid off :D!

2 Likes

Just so i dont imagin it, can enyone confirm that i am in as well?

Love it by the way!

Great stuff! Really awesome to see something like this, although I have been thinking of changing my profile picture, not sure what to …

Well, then I’ll feel guilty and then I’ll remake the whole thing! :open_mouth:

@Elderon don’t worry, you’re in there! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll just go ahead and assume i’m in there, and say “good work”. The Corgissar is honoured by your accomplishments.

You’ve said it, Brother!

He is talking about me, Obviously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s, it’s . . .

Beautiful.

Oh, and I can’t find myself. Maybe it’s because I have somewhat-bad Eyesight but . . .

Can someone help me?

Hey, look! My post says it was posted 2 Hours ago, when it was posted 10 Minutes ago!

“If you want to find the trail, if you want to find yourself, you must explore your dreams alone. You must grow at a slow pace in a dark cocoon of loneliness so you can fly like wind, like wings, when you awaken.”
― Francesca Lia Block, Dangerous Angels

2 Likes

You’re in the lowest areas of the inside/yellow part of the S

I just looked at the Mosaic in Windows Photo Viewer, and it seems that I’m not in it. :cry:

EDIT: Thanks @Spu! I was looking in the white parts because my Background is white.

I would never forget you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

I’m not complaining, but it seems like I only have two Icons, and everyone else seems to have a hundred.

Am I in there? I’m not finding me and I’m paranoid that I’m not.

So looks like I am not in the community… :frowning: