It's Dec 30th! Waiting for the final build

i am wondering will i be able to download the game from humble bundle more than once if i delete it from one computer and download it another one… i’m currently away from my home and am using a laptop that i want to try the game at least in?

2 Likes

Yes, your humble account is a DRM free place, so you can download games as many times from the Humble Store as you like (at least I believe you can)

1 Like

I have a lot of games on my Humble account that have been downloaded and deleted and downloaded again (on different machines) several times. So, yeah, I’m quite sure that you’ll have a permanent free access to your download :smile:

(just use it wisely
and for yourself :wink: )

5 Likes

I look forward to accounts of your town. :smile:

3 Likes

thank you very much… (ahhh must white at least 20 characters) :stuck_out_tongue:

I can not wait, my let’s play will probably go up tomorrow sometime. Be looking for it guys.

1 Like

Just a quick question, can I redeem the game on steam and still download from humble bundle?

1 Like

As far as I know yes! A lot of other games do this :slight_smile:

sorry will be to busy playing it and celebrating new year tomorrow night… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much!

Yup! We’re offering both steam key AND installer/zip on Humble Bundle. Download early, download often!

3 Likes

Thank you for the information!

Wow. That’s way too catchy.

well if you have any friends on the fence, for those 1% of people who arent sure about this game. send them to my video and i will tip them in the right direction

3 Likes

Can’t wait to finally play, nothing like waiting inline

I am very excited and ready to play this game! I do have a question though. I have already redeemed my code on steam and I was wondering if there will be an automatic update for what is being released later today?

2 Likes

Just wondering, did everything that was promised in this post: http://stonehearth.net/2013/11/26/what-to-expect-from-stonehearth-alpha-1/ actually get implemented? Was more included? Not asking for for specifics, I want to be surprised some, but still wondering how much was accomplished.

1 Like

I am also interested in this.

on the humble bundle page you got the key it say’s “Below you will find a gift key for Stonehearth Alpha/Beta/Release Access” so the key you get from there works for Alpha, Beta and Release

I’m pretty sure Steam will auto-update. The same happened to several other titles I own (more recently with Project Zomboid that auto-updated when the public build came out.)

In any case, you must not be inside a Steam game for it to update. :wink:

1 Like