How Will We Receive Our Backer Rewards?

I don’t know about that … not sure how the rewards will be handled/ distributed. I mean they might be, is it that simple though? Does Steam itself differentiate between Kickstarter/ non-kickstarter keys? Really not sure.

I mean, have you all lost complete access to the email accounts you used to back the game with? Is there no way you can login to Kickstarter for example and change the email address on your account and inform Radiant of the change?

1 Like

I don’t think that Steam will play a role in this - after all the DLC was promised for non-Steam users too, wasn’t it? They can’t just say “Keys issued before date X get a free DLC now”. In all likelihood there will be another, independent way to redeem them - in the Steam case, I suppose it could be a key that unlocks a DLC which does just that.

1 Like

Oh thank god! I changed my Password for KS and logged in, and it’s the account I backed SH with.

1 Like

i backed with paypal what do i do to get the 30$ rewords ?

Have you logged onto the humble store and gone into your library? If you go to the Stonehearth page in your game library there will be mentions of the rewards, none of which are released yet.

This was my thoughts as well, wasn’t sure if that was the route they’d go down for Steam.

When I try to use Humble Bundle, it says I purchased a Game (Stonehearth) but I didn’t make an account

hanks for purchasing Stonehearth ($30 Tier)!

The $30 Tier of Stonehearth entitles you to the following:

Alpha/Beta access to Stonehearth, with regular updates up to and including the Final Release Build, found right here on your download page, as they are completed
A gift key for the full Stonehearth game to share with a friend (Est. Sept 2014)
Pet Puppy OR Kitten (Coming Soon!)
Pet Mammoth (Coming Soon!)
Please enjoy these Stonehearth wallpapers!
Below you will find a gift key for the Stonehearth game, share this with a friend!

This gift key contains:

The full Stonehearth game (Est. Sept 2014)
Pet Mammoth (Coming Soon!)
Please note: Even though the final build isn’t ready yet, feel free to give this gift key to a friend! When the game is available, they’ll be all set up to download the game from their very own download page.

so that’s it? nice! thanks so why am i not showing up as a backer over on http://www.stonehearthguru.com/

I don’t know what you mean. You didn’t make a Humble account?

Yep that’s it.

We had a team meeting and decided you weren’t worthy of the title.

1 Like

No, I got an Email saying that I purchased Stonehearth, which I did, but it said I didn’t make A Humble Bundle Account at the time I purchased the Game, which I think I did make an Account.

if you registered there, you can always make a post in this thread… as @sdee just recently mentioned, the process for updating backers on the forum is still partially manual…

1 Like

I had a decent chuckle reading this but I still cannot forgive you for that sell out. It comes close, though.

3 Likes

I should probably note that @BloodW0lf I gave you the backers flair. I’ve taken you at your word, should your word be nothing but a big dirty lie. Well. I won’t be held responsible for my actions.

Ah right okay.

@RepeatPan I approve your gif. I approve it lots.

3 Likes

Thank you,

my word is very in portent to me and i swear on my honor i am telling the truth. thank you once more you are a good mod.

3 Likes

HOW CAN YOU SAU THAT!!

Have you already forgoten that he sold us to EA for one milion pounds! ONE!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, for pitching in and helping to iron out the details of a complex topic! :wink:

In addition to the things mentioned above, Kickstarter-era backers who have lost access to their original email address can also email contact@radiant-entertainment.com from a new address and we will update the database with the new address, given some proof. Valid proof of purchase can include: receipts printed from whatever means were used to pay for the game, or confirmation through kickstarter of a change of e-mail address. No method is foolproof, but we also want to be sure that backers get their stuff! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@sdee

Hey, I changed my Kickstarter Email, and I didn’t get a Confirmation Email, but I did get a Screenshot of my Kickstarter Profile that shows that I backed the Game.

There’s no automation between the KS service and Humble Bundle and our servers, alas, so do this: send an email to contact@radiant-entertainment.com. Include your old email address, your new email address, and the screenshot of your KS profile showing you backed the game. The Radiant teammember assigned to Contact this week will update the database when they have a spare moment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok.

This Is To Fill The Character Limit.

Then i belive i am doomed as i only have a alpha version of the game as proof :cry:

if you have no other proof, then i’m afraid you may indeed be out of luck… but essentially, you backed on Kickstarter… lost your email account, and then backed again post campaign? :cry: