Hilarious Screenshots

Okay, post funny screenshots you have. Make comments to them. It doesn’t matter if it a bug or not. Just a fun thread.

1 Bed for all

14 Likes

Guess it was cold that night huh? :laughing:

8 Likes

I just feel sorry for the poor chap that got sent away from the slumber party and had to sleep under the stairs.

(Yeah, I bet you folks didn’t even think about that poor Hearthling, did you?)

Also… what’s going on with those trees and the cliff on the left??

8 Likes

Pile on! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, u can build into the leaves of trees, it doesnt count that, as of alpha 7. just the trunk u cant build into. but that the blending of green into tan brown lol

2 Likes

Idria is really lazy

13 Likes

Well, I thought it was funny. This guy on the lower left may not have thought his cunning plan all the way through:

8 Likes

they all fell asleep before the end of the pillow fight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Whoops. I thought that elevated floor you constructed in the snapshot was a cliff. I was going to say, I haven’t seen THAT sort of Z-fighting in the game so far…

2 Likes

Try and build a floor on top of the leaves of the tree :stuck_out_tongue:

Man I’ve been away from Stonehearth for too long. How on earth did you get a house on a tree??

you should build another house underneath the tree

Everything changed when the fire goblin attacked!

6 Likes

hopefully your houses weren’t made of wood :stuck_out_tongue:

Lorna didn’t think this through…

10 Likes

Well, if you try to just build the house on the tree directly it won’t place or build right. What you have to do is first build a slab on top of the tree. The game will let you do this, surprisingly enough. It has to be a big tree with a nice flat area on top. Then you build a first layer of slab around the treetop edges (to give you enough room to place the house’s scaffolding) and a second layer of slab to bring the edges and top all level. Then you build the house on top of that. You’ll need to place lots of ladders before your hearthlings will figure out how to path upwards to the build site.

Warning: doing this will probably wreck your game as lots of your hearthlings will get pathing or job errors and end up stuck in idle mode.

2 Likes

Welp my villagers thought a window would look nice in that spot. lol

Or a Doggy Door

6 Likes

@micheal_handy76_mh you have made Stonehearth so much better we can finally keep somewhere for our rabbits to come in or our sheep

2 Likes

i can picture a sheep stuck in that …

3 Likes

this guy loves chicken so much he even dreams about it…

5 Likes