Where I should start... :)

First of all I like to play Stonehearth at all… with all I found until now and with everything ingame.

Now let´s talk about some issues I got the last gameplays before…

Well also u´ve to know that I don´t know if this is already mentioned before too.

Near every building I´ll build next to a wall of stone, dirt or whatsoever… the settlers wouldn´t be able to set the roof on top of them cause they can´t get behind the building to set up their wooden ladders for climbing up the house there…
So the resulting buildings everytime got none roofs.

Next if i wanna break the buildings down again cause of the first problem it´s not possible anyway. I don´t get it yet.

Also after a time playing Stonehearth my hearthlings just vanished and it seems to be like their heads are pulled down from their bodies to the ground. If i zoom a bit out of screen they´ll get back to normal… but not for a long time.

Also sometimes if I wanna set up a new building the game will stop without error logs.

The next thing is more or less a fun fact…

After replacing an troll-fire my hearthlings aren´t able to destroy it anyway. They´ll kill all trolls but won´t destroy the troll-fire.

Next if u place an wooden fence door, fences, stone wall doors or stone walls on a place where ur hearthlings wanna build a road before the road is actually there… u´ll see that the resources are planed to set there anyway but never be set up at this place… this won´t change even if the road was placed by your people.

Sry for my bad english skills. :smile: Thx for helping / giving me feedback :smiley:

see/hear u soon

greatings

maDDin546

In early alphas, buildings used to have a visible zone on the ground to show the area that had to be clear or you couldn’t build. Unfortunately, it wasn’t very good and couldn’t handle L-shaped buildings and donut-shaped buildings and such-like. I think they removed it until they have time to do a better job, but I can’t be sure.

I think they may have fixed the bug with hearthings heads in the wrong spot, but that patch hasn’t been released yet. It’s certainly been reported and acknowledged.

The goblins fire (otherwise known as the Hypnotic Campfire)? I’m pretty sure they know about that. They actually “fixed” one bug related to it already. If you stole the goblins fire, your footmen would go insane and kill each other.

Good information about the fence stuff with roads! I’m guessing your workers must all be busy too. I tried it, but I had too many workers free, so they placed the furniture at the same time they were digging the foundation of the road.

2 Likes

Yeah Thx for your help with the buildings :wink: was useful :smiley: next i got some more issues :smiley:

The latest problem I described about the fence stuff…
Not only if u wanna place them on roads… it´s generally sometimes the hearthlings won´t set them on their places…

Next i´ve found a bug within the flag where all incomming stuff is stored. Sometimes incomming stuff just got on top of the flag. if this happen the hearthlings won´t take the stuff… if u now set the flag on another place it could be possible that the stuff just glitch in the air so our hearthlings won´t take it away from there.

Just forgot one “bug”…

This happened to me last friday… I have a storage in a mountain… now my problem was the following… I just got a new hearthling in my community… this one spawned more or less “in” my storage… or he wanted to spawn there… but instead he spawned on top of the mountain so that I should get him down from there… building up stairs to him…
I don´t know why, but he also wasn´t able to climb down ladders I just set their up to him… :confused: all other hearthlings were able to climb up and down…

As I said … I don´t know why, or what´s happened there…