Herbalist idle when there's too much work

Summary: I have tow herbalists, one of them is level 6 and the other one is an apprentice. I want the apprentice to level up in order to promote him to cleric. To do so, I unchecked the “Job” checkbox from the level 6 herbalist (to avoid her doing the apprentice work). Finally, if I order some Herbalist recipe (with no level requirement, like the healing tonic) everythings is fine, unless I order more than once at a time. If I order, for example, to craft 4 healing tonics, the herbalist crafts the first one and then go idle. On the other hand, if I order 4 times to craft 1 healing tonic, everything is ok.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have two herbalists, one with Job box unchecked and the other not (not sure if this is relevant)
  2. Order the herbalist to craft anything more than one unit at the same time

Expected Results: The herbalist should craft all of the items.

Actual Results: The herbalist crafts the first one and then go idle.

Notes: In my case, this error happens only with the herbalist. I tired to demote and then promote him again, but it didn’t work.

Version Number and Mods in use: Alpha 17 release 584, no mods in use.

System Information:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3.5 GHz
Memory: 12 Gb RAM DDR3
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 460 GTX

1 Like

Had a similar problem with two potters while trying to handle a massive clay surplus. Did not uncheck job box, but had two workstations and two crafters. Neither did their jobs.

2 Likes

I was able to reproduce it with @Donzok steps.