Aww, thanks! You make the Benefactor blush
Mods changed for this run:
- Yang & co’s Decorations dropped; while I love the paintings, I never even got around to them since they require a dedicated artist
- Roll for Need dropped; I had a few really good armour pieces a bit early, which is nice, but definitely did not help motivate me to employing a tailor, which I should have done
- Picked up the latest version of LoMH, because…curls!
This is…a rather weird trait combination to come across, lol
Welcome to the troupe, Aos! You look use- er…adorable!
Ah, Lorzen! It’ll be nice to have a cheerful artisan with us! Don’t worry, I’ll set your workshop off someplace secluded for you.
Darling, you will be the loveliest guard we’ve had to date!
You are such an interesting looking fellow, Siander! You’re going to be a fun healer, I can just feel it!
Aren’t you just a handy looking fellow, Zyquo!
Oh, no reason to be shy, Miss…Shi, of course there’s a place here for you!
Nice to meet you, Cirtia, I’m sure- oh, what a dreadful thing to- uh, no, do go get a nap before we go, of course…
Oh, but all these new faces! And mostly ladies, who can carry the pendants! How lovely! Time to embark on our new ex- …cellent adventure!
Hmm, you know, I rather want to get a jump on our actual village this time, so let’s go with these supplies;
(Courtesy of Mr. @tim1’s fine mod - do be sure to thank him, darlings. N-No, an airborne tomato is not a traditional way to thank people, Lorzen…)
Oh, what a positively interesting area; I’m not sure which area I like more,
This spot over to the left, or
This spot over to the right. But I think we’ll go with this second one, as it may be a bit easier to set up defenses, I think! Well, no, of course I don’t know Siander; I’ve never been here before either! Tch!
Oh, here we are! Both spots fit, more or less, and we can choose the exact spot once we see them in person! Tallyho! No, I wasn’t calling anyone a- …just come along!
My oh my, look what we have here!
Leftmost side wins! We’ll just have to scurry to put up defenses, so we can keep the sacred bunny- oh, and our community of course - safe and sound!
Alright, first order of operations!
- Begin cleanup between those two ridges, to be able to put defenses through there
- CAREFULLY clear the area around the Ancient One…
(I swear the Cultist trait was inspired be me… )
- Put down basic starting storage area…
- Assign starting artisanal work. Uh…let’s see…
Lorzen, you look vaguely dwarfish, you take up the masonry-
What do you mean that’s offensive?! Bah, whatever…
Okay, aaaaand…Zyquo, you’re pretty rugged looking, why don’t you take up the carpentry saw, and- oh, some people. Whatever, just get to work! Both of you! You need to start on your crafting table things, and the other long lists I left tied to the respective tools!
- Start investigating the river and gathering from it
I think that should be more than plenty for now - get on off to it, all of ya!