[Dev Blog] - Moving Day!

Exactly… I already have leeched more than enough thanks to the lack of security on the network you 2 have established. I was shocked… and can not bring myself to shock anyone else… I am simply unable to describe what I have seen.

2 Likes

Stick with majestic, it’s the safest way to not hurt any feelings.

1 Like

Ah yes… that was the word I looked for.

thanks! my therapist says its a “safe word” too… :+1:

well, we dont have much information to stalk find Albert with, but this could potentially be the Chris who joined the ranks… was in the SF area, worked at VMware and most recently for Google…

how’s that for some sleuthing @voxel_pirate? :smile:

Not sure if it is ya know … this article from last month says he’s doing a speech in a couple of months:
http://thinkstrategies.com/2013/08/07/google-platform-as-a-service-paas-executive-to-speak-at-cloud-channel-summit-on-november-4/

I can’t imagine the notice period for a position like that is that short … maybe it’s me! Keep on sleuthing.

hahaha… nice! yeah, i figured it was quite the long shot…

/steve logic on

“Surely there cant be that many people name Chris, who worked for VMware (huge) and Google (huger)?”… :smile:

/steve logic off

… ieeek. the monsters i have created :wink:. Maybe we should respect their privacy (a bit) until they reveal themselves :smile:.

o… m… g… you scare me my friend… nice work, oh King of the Stalkers… :squirrel:

(removed, to protect the innocent)

Pah, privacy.

Alright alright.

I’ll delete the comment! At least we know the truth!

2 Likes

oh fine… have it your way… give the folks their privacy… :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Quick Steve, let’s message each other calling @voxel_pirate horrible names.

1 Like

… np, I do not take it personal as I know that you are always like this when I am right… which is not that often, I know.

1 Like

that’s directed at @Geoffers747, correct? in which case… “yeah, i know… right? sheesh…”

as for other items to adorn the office with, im surprised no one suggested a fondue machine… :smile:

1 Like

Probably because this isn’t the 70’s anymore …

hahahahahahaha… true, but there’s no denying that:

:heavy_plus_sign: = awesome

1 Like

@SteveAdamo & @Geoffers747 … you are aware that just in this very moment around 6.2 Million Swiss People do no longer follow you on Facebook, right?

Why, what did we do to upset Switzerland?!

For crying out loud Steve, this is the 4th international incident this week that jumpsuit of yours has caused,

crotch-less… that crotch-less jumpsuit… i wouldnt think i’d need to correct you so often!

hmm… and sense i managed to not only derail the thread, but take it to a scary place… here everyone, have a kitten… and a rainbow!

4 Likes

Let’s keep it that way :wink:

I have a fondue machine… :crying_cat_face:

I’m joining forces with Switzerland, you two are going doooooown :arrow_down:

1 Like

Well, that didn’t take long :). I like to make my (public) self pretty findable, so no need to apologize for the stalking. I would have introduced myself sooner, but we’ve been doing the move, and I’ve been getting up to speed on Stonehearth.

Anyways, it’s great to be here, and to meet such a vibrant and enthusiastic community! I’m looking forward to helping make Stonehearth something you’ll all love to play :).

Chris

4 Likes