[Dev Blog] SETTLE HERE!

http://stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-settle-here/

Seem to be sharing these weekly now! I love these blogs! :slight_smile: Love the look of the new office, looks perfect to build a new settlement in!

11 Likes

you beat me by one second :smile:

it was an awesome dev blog @brad

6 Likes

Damn sorry! I couldn’t resist sharing it! haha :blush:
Agreed also, Its awesome blog (not that there’s been any bad ones)

See you on Stream 100 tonight! (Dress is formal.)

Naked it is.

10 Likes

looks sexah!! ever so slightly more roomy than the current hole in the wall office space… :+1:

6 Likes

nice! grats on the bigger space!

1 Like

So did they pick the Trappers knife to settle? or go for the other choices? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is it taking so long for the next release? Just curious.

It’s not taking so long… full releases tend to be about two months apart. Alpha 11 was released in late August; Alpha 12 is scheduled for late October.

7 Likes

Not to mention the almost-weekly updates to the dev builds :wink: Radiant is way ahead of the curve on information and updates compared to most other betas/alphas I have seen.

Looking forward to tonight’s stream! I even postponed a meeting so I could watch :smiley:

The new office looks great and everything looks suitably squared off but I have to say the round venting on the ceiling was a bit disappointing, I think @SteveAdamo should spend his weekends with a hammer and anvil beating those vents into an appropriately blocky shape.

5 Likes

He can just tape paintee cardboard boxes around the vents to match the game. :

3 Likes

Definitely congrats on the new space. I hope Radiant is happy there. It’s a good sign that Radiant is continuing to grow. Of course as we all know more developers don’t necessarily mean faster progress on development, but since you’ve got two teams now it makes sense. It must be so wonderful to know that your dream of starting a game company has really been a success. I’ve been happy to be a part of it in my own small way as one of your Kickstarter backers.

As @Boulderboy says, Radiant has been way ahead of the curve on community engagement. I’ve always been pointing other small indie game companies to Stonehearth as an example of how to do community engagement right and I’m never surprised when they respond by saying they use Stonehearth as one of their role models.

3 Likes