[Dev Blog] Kingdom Teaser (9/22/2015)

http://stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-kingdom-teaser/

Ohhh I am so excited about this one! The additions of kingdoms will definitely serve me well :wink:

15 Likes

@sdee Just curious. . . does this mean kingdom signature recipes/animals/other things in the plans as well?

4 Likes

YES, YES, YES, I’m so exited!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
On a side note from my spazzing, will their also be different textures for each kingdoms items, like there armor, swords to windows, fences, maybe food and etc…?

4 Likes

Let’s start modest. Everything you mention is 100% is technically possible; let’s see how much we can work in.

6 Likes

Haha works for me. Don’t worry I already have ideas (probably way too complicated and poorly thought out) for how to do this if that time comes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: #extremeOrGoHome :laughing:

6 Likes

I do hope you can manage that. Early talk of the non-default kingdoms having different recipes, animals and crops was one of the more appealing parts to me.

4 Likes

I feel like @SteveAdamo would get along with that Rynn guy pretty well. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

wow can I love this post more then once? ahaha I’m so excited!! although i’m always excited when you guys talk about up and coming content or improvements to the game. Keep up the amazing work =^,^=

3 Likes

Although I’m extremely excited about the three kingdoms I’m also sad because the Far East has been left out. @Avairian , that means it is up to us to bring it to life :wink:
TR, I’m really looking forward to see what you bring next :smiley:

Have Fun, Kyth.

1 Like

oh man, what a wonderful thing to see after such a taxing day at work… thanks Team Radiant! :smile: :+1:

heads over for a re-read

4 Likes

I’ve got some things planned :blush:

1 Like

Will there or is there already a rivalry of some sort between the Three Kingdoms? And if so, will you ever be able to go to battle or create diplomacy between them?

2 Likes

http://stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-kingdom-teaser/

Hey, now how do we know if you posted before or after Avairian?

His formatting is better, you might lose >.>

I’m going now, someone else please merge :frowning:
Thanks

4 Likes

gives Wiese2007 a cookie :blush:

3 Likes

i just merged @Wiese2007’s with this one, because @Avairian’s had the [Dev Blog] tag. i always try and merge the untagged with the tagged posts.

3 Likes

@Wiese2007 actually was 1 minute ahead of @Avairian :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what… how do you know this?!? you must be using black magic!

Jup just one Minute but its totally ok because He has the better headline xD

2 Likes

I checked when they posted.