[Dev Blog] Desktop Tuesday: Building with Clay

http://stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-building-with-clay/

oooh!

5 Likes

haha this time you beat me by a second :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the sound of the possibility’s in the future!

Edit: by the way @8BitCrab it needs a category :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i don’t know what you’re talking about, it has a category :wink:

3 Likes

:musical_note: claaaay, claaaay… it’s brown, it’s red, it’s dirt… claaaaay, claaaaay, make a home from it or get hurt!

loving the new building options, and that clay lantern is sexah! :smile:

6 Likes

So with clay having to be baked into bricks before it can be used to make structures, does this mean that stone will also have to be made into bricks as well? and wood into planks?

Not sure what I’m more excited about clay/Rayaa’s children or a new biome with limited resource access to add a new challenge :smiley:

3 Likes

i think that was the original plan for stone when it was first added, but i think the plans have changed. so the stone bricks were just useless… hopefully they do change it with the introduction of clay bricks.

[quote=“Communistpenguin, post:5, topic:17600”]
and wood into planks?
[/quote]i dont think that will be the case for wood though.

2 Likes

would love to be albe to make things with clay, the possabilitys for decorations with clay are endless :smile_cat:

I love it BUT you need wood to produce clay?
Why not use the wood to build?
Or can we build MUCH more with the clay bricks that we get?

Nah the dirt floor of the desert is your source. As @sdee said you’ll need a little wood, but get all/most back to build a building…

the wood is just used for the scaffolding but once the building is done you get the wood back form when the tear the scaffolding back down

I think the same thing goes for ladders

3 Likes