Tosses candies at everyone
I’ve updated the Candyland mods to be compatible with Alpha 7. I’d appreciate any suggestions and comments.
Candyland2 has replaced every terrain feature that is present when you start the game, but Candyland1 lacks models for silkweed and the flowers. If anyone can come up with ideas for those models (I’d like them to fit with the theme, instead of copy pasting from the other mod, because otherwise it doesn’t look homogeneous), I’d be glad to hear them.
I’ve uploaded some screenshots to the second post, but I didn’t want to make spoiler of some new models although you can see some of them in the unexplored region at the distance.
I hope I haven’t missed any reference in the code…
Also, a quick summary of things I want to do:
- Adjust the models size and collision boxes (sometimes they’re too big or too small).
- Optimize the overrides (right now they rewrite the whole entities, I could override only models and change names in mixintos)
For the future (I have some models half-done):
- Candy furniture (I’ll start by random furniture, not collections, and it will be a separate category in the list of recipes)
- Monsters! And a boss. If I manage to finish them and fix a problem I’m having with custom animations.
- Building parts (I have some ideas for this).
- Change some UI images to candy theme.
Well, I hope you like it. Happy holidays