All mods are created by @Alfie with contributions from many other users. Check the specific mod information to see a list of contributors for each mod!
More Trees adds more trees to your game! The mod also adds new furniture, wood types, and more craft-able items for you to enjoy!
- More Trees; there are currently 4 types: Pine, Mahogany, Beech and Birch.
- More Wood; there is new wood for each of the new trees.
- More Furniture; there will be new furniture for you to enjoy! There is currently a Simple Birch Chair and a Birch Bookcase implemented.
- More Items; as more furniture gets added, so will more items! These items may be required by some pieces of furniture to be crafted. Currently, books are needed to make the bookcase.
- More Resources; more resources will be added to the mod, making crafting take slightly longer, however making much more sense! These resources will be needed to make the items, and currently, you need plant fibre (which you get from weeds) to craft books,
If you would like to download the latest version of More Trees, click here.
If you would like to download the latest pre-release of More Trees, click here.
- Download the version of More Trees by clicking one of the links above.
- Once the download is complete, extract the .zip file into a folder, or on your desktop.
- Cut/copy and paste more_trees.smod and into your Stonehearth Mods folder.
- Run the game and enjoy!
More Trees currently requires Jelly. The version that the mod runs on is included with the download.
Click here to go to the official More Trees website.