A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

Frosting is actually good :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the glaze on top of the muffin/cupcake giving it the sweet bite.

1 Like

Oh… that makes sense xD Sorry for living in a country with people that can’t speak the f*cking easiest language in the world xD

Even in England they lost the knack for it, no worries.

1 Like

Just to let you know: The Topaz Silver Amulet, Topaz Gold Amulet, and Topaz Gold Fine Amulet has a stockpile problem. Found out it was a misplaced brackets at entity_data.

Thank you @Lee_Adrian_CatFox
I will repair that while walking down the road to the next release.

Current status:
75% to next release
The needed models are made with great help from @Fornjotr (atm without effects)
Most jsons are ready.

Next steps:
Grafic work on needed symbols, creating a building template, implementing a few more campaign steps (with help of @BrunoSupremo i could go on with that) and a lot of scratching my head

I hope i can enter testing phase middle of the week.

4 Likes

Update

Thanks to @Logo i got a turn around this morning. I tried to split a new class into gender specific trees. I now believe that was the wrong way and now i am cutting out all parts gone in that direction. That is not as easy as i thought this morning but it is the right way.
So i got a little backdrop in evolving towards the next release but it is a stonehearthy one.

So far i cut out some elements of my campaign and deleted some “wrong” entities and the lines which refer to them. I hope i have not done a real mess out of my lines but we will see.
Now i am back on the road and try to hold my schedule for the next release but my time gets very short due to work.

5 Likes

When i click the crafterstab on the bottem it doesn’t show me the jeweler i can open his workshop by pressing him first

Next time you should inform yourself by reading some of the newer replies :3

greetings

It’s a known issue. Maybe it will be fixed in the next release.

The amount of raw gems that drop when mining is insane. My jeweler try to keep up, but cant! I guess i can just sell the surplus, but maybe it could be balanced a bit? I noticed when i mined an ironore the amount of obsidian and topaz? was equal to the iron? We dont need so many gems to create the gear for our army.
And the powder system is a great way to utilize the gems, but needing to process the raw gems before making them into powder just creates a bottleneck in the production and to be honest i dont see the speedpotions to be worth it, even though it looks hillarious when they run along with superspeed (combine it with a energytonic and they will almost fly)
I look forward to play with more of your work!
I hope you can make use of the feedback Chabonit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am deep into testing my campaign (it is mostly learning work)
if it is at a stage where a release is possible i get back to bug fixing in the old lines.

@Fornjotr

as i said at start
i know the overwhleming spawn rate of gems that was just to testing purpose and i balanced it only a bit down…maybe not enough

but i think it will be better to create more crafting thing s to get a strong resource flow…we will see

3 Likes

That’s why I lowered the crafting speed for cleaning and cutting gems and making powder to 1 animation instead of 5-12 animations but it doesn’t make much of a difference. I would appreciate if you could do the animation half as much (the animation is a loop in itself so it shouldn’t be that much of a problem) but take the original crafting speeds to the double or to 180% or so and if you want to lower it still you can just do it by yourself. but even 1 animation per crafting is frustating lol in my eyes

Or maybe you could stay with the gem spawnrate but you need to make gemBLOCKS (or sth like that) for crafting that require more than one gem (but lower the requirements for the craftings WITH the gemblock)

Hey… just wondered: what amulets / rings are the better? the gold ones or the steel ones? The description doesn’t say anything

And what are the “nature rings” doing?

@Hiroyugane_DE
try it out and watch the buffs and the change of the attributes or…read above

Just want you to know, but you may already be aware of it.

@dalabo
lol that should not even been in the last release …yes thank you i know that.
Its a piece of the coming content.

1 Like

I looked above but that doesn’t answer my question. Do they only sleep when they would pass out or what?

Guess I have to look into the mod by myself…

Just to let you know:

• the campaign has reached releasable status, not with all the fine tuning i want to do but that must wait

• next step is creating a new class which is atm 50% done i just have to implement workbenches and so on

• in the next release there will be no recipes it will just show the campaign ending in a new class
    I am sry but these days i got only 2 hours each morning to go on with that.

4 Likes

It seems that Gem Ore is considered a stone. I see my mason taking the gem ore to make normal stone items in place of stone.

1 Like

Read it and will change that.

2 Likes