A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

then just look into the first post :stuck_out_tongue:

what can the Leader currently do? (and what about the butcher? what is he all about?)

I donā€™t recall a butcher being included in this mod. I havenā€™t updated it in a while, so i cant answer what the leader does. i havenā€™t updated since the leader workbenches werenā€™t implemented i dont think, but i still donā€™t recall reading anything about a butcher in this thread.

just wondering, what does the butcher table do?

A fine decoration.:merry:

A Leader can craft one-time-use items like potions.
Currently a Leader can give out decrees, speeches and orders. All of them can give different buffs to the hearthlings for a period of time. BTW, the work benches of the Leader are crafted by the other classes.

Sry for taking part late in my own thread.
As @dalabo said the leader is crafting town buff items. They are a little bit stronger than that crafted by the herbalist.

There is no butcher in this modā€¦but the idea of adding the butcher table as a workbench for the cook is not bad.

Atm i am playing rayyas on hard mode, learning lua and try to animate my first model. That is time consuming so there will be no major content update these days.
But
At playing rayyas i recognized that the changed mining loot table in desert changes the feeling of the jeweler a lot and

Found issues:
The silver, copper and gold thread of the jeweler is consumed by weaver activity ā€¦wrong tagging

I will check that and release a fix when i got into end game with rayyas.

1 Like

Thanks for all your great Work Chabonitā€¦your mod is amazing. I have i small question for you.
I use other mods, like better stockpiles, and i have trouble making a chest only for leader products.
Is it possible to make a special tab for them in the stockpiles filters? or is it a addon we have to ask BS to make for your mod?

Have a nice sunny day and thanks again.

and other small suggestion i forgot, could you ad a jeweler wall sign? i think it would be great :wink:

1 Like

its bs part :wink: she makes the updatemods for mods ^^

@Chabonit not sure if you already know of this or not, or if itā€™s fixed already, i havenā€™t updated the mod in a while, but the model for the obsidian scale helm on the knight is off.

It may not be fixable, just because the shape of the hearthlingā€™s faces, their eyes are kind of the middle of their head, if not lower, so itā€™s hard to work with space in the mouth/chin area.

I feel like including combat capabilities to the Leader would make a little sense. Donā€™t have to make it so they patrol, but maybe basic weaponry (Swords, no greatswords and no shields) so they can defend their kingdom. Maybe even make it so any soldiers fighting alongside their king/queen get a buff?

@chickenman12365
That is the male female model prob. The female heads are 1 voxel less height. I dont know atm if i fixed that and positioned the helm new in the female version (same prob i had back then with the eye jewels of the archer)
I will look that up

@Cheezez
I dont want the leader to be a cross over between combat and crafter class.
But your idea is not bad maybe giving him a short sword (talisman as weapon). But i thought of a szepter like a mace because i have that model already.
And yes the leader will buff the town just being there (it is on the roadmap).
Perks of jeweler and leader are standard perks atm sry.

@ValekVK
Sry for the late reply
About jeweler wall sign.
I would like to add one but there is no jeweler building template so i have to do that first for ascendancy and rayyas and then doing a wall sign.
I think that is the right way. Atm i am playing rayyas and out of that i will create the template.

What do you think about armor for low level knight?

Iā€™m probably missing something really obvious, but how do I get the knight to equip the leader sword, when the default knight sword already does 13 more damage then it and they have no reason to downgrade?

Itā€™s not just a weapon, itā€™s a tool to promote a knight to a leader, just like the way you promote a worker to a carpenter.

Except even when I have multiple of the swords, and two level 6 knights, I canā€™t promote either of them. The promotion screen says it requires the leader sword, which I have, but the leader job is still unavailable for either of those level 6 knights.

Can you post a screenshot of the leader sword?

Nvm, I figured it out, in editing some other mods, I had accidentally created a conflicting item ID, problemā€™s fixed now.