A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

how to i get the leader sword?

i cant get more then 20 hearthlings

@Liru_Bedwars_Design You can change the maximum number of hearthlings in the options menu. The default is 20 and the max is 50. Just a note, for many players/computers, higher numbers of hearthlings can sometimes cause problems with lagging and stutter, due to both the hearthlings as well as the number of objects allowed with the increase to the inventory.

and how do i get the leader sword?

Quest dont work, no leadersword

Same - I havne’t been able to get the leader sword & have more than enough to complete the requirements

release-763 (x64)[M]
…/controllers/encounters/item_threshold_encounter.lua:15: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:256: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:250>
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…/controllers/encounters/item_threshold_encounter.lua:15: in function ‘start’
…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:127: in function ‘start’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:371: in function ‘_start_encounter’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:347: in function ‘_trigger_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:280: in function ‘_trigger_out_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:254: in function ‘trigger_next_encounter’
…s/encounters/wait_for_requirements_met_encounter.lua:108: in function ‘_check_requirements’
…s/encounters/wait_for_requirements_met_encounter.lua:21: in function ‘fn’
…
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function ‘set_now’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:421: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:46: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

This is the error that comes up when trying to unlock the writing table so whatever “fix” was done doesn’t look like it worked - any comment on when this could be updated/fixed?

Unless of course I’m wrong & it’s a different event trying to be trggered

Typing something random in the search bar of the crafting window and deleting it shows the missing recipes.

1 Like

You are awesome! Thank you!

Do we have to start a new map to find the gems while mining?

No I was using a saved game & was able to get the gems from mining right away

1 Like

Thats awesome! Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have a problem with the quest line of the leader: I unlocked the crown, the golden armor and the throne.
I have crafted them all but I do not get any further quest.
I cannot craft a sword or a writing desk for the leader so I cannot promote my lvl. 6 knight to a leader.
It was a fresh new game and I have 31 settlers.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a possibility to get me the leader sword craftable or reset the questline?

Thomas

I hav checked the questline with the debug tools and it stops at the “check_king_crown” step… although I have crafted like 5 crowns, 2 thrones and 2 golden armors… I do not know how to proceed the quest

is anyone else having issues with this mod on the unstable development? i didn’t at first, but now whenever i try to create a jeweler the game spits out error saying the work group has not been created. my jeweler just stands there, the workshop icon wont light up and he wont do anything i assign him to do like make a wash bin

It’s caused by a slight change in the code, I think merely the removal/addition of an “s” is needed somewhere.

i dont know very much about code or anything but i would be more than willing to do that. before i go digging and trying myself, do youhave anymore details? i would be super grateful

release-771 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/lib/game_master/game_master_lib.lua:70: attempt to index local ‘child_ctx’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/lib/game_master/game_master_lib.lua:70: in function ‘destroy_node’
…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:51: in function <…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:46>

and

release-771 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: task group not yet created
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:57: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51>
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: in function 'join_task_group’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:678: in function '_add_to_task_groups’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:319: in function ‘promote_to’
…arth/ai/actions/change_job_using_talisman_action.lua:24: in function '_trigger_cb’
radiant/modules/effects/trigger_effect.lua:14: in function 'fn’
radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86>
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function 'set_now’
radiant/modules/gamestate.lua:9: in function 'set_now’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:59>

these are the errors i recieve

Hello! Thank you for making this mod, it is quite extensive and I love the new classes/items it brings into play.

I’m having one problem, though, the jeweler talisman seems to be broke. After crafting it and promoting a hearthling to the role, I am able to see the jeweler craft menu however:

• After selecting something to craft, in this instance the first workbench, the hearthling stays idle and never creates it.
  • I also noticed that under the Crafters tab, jeweler is greyed out even though one is assigned to the role.
  • Upon attempting to remove Hearthling from role, they stay as a jeweler although they are able to be changed a second time.

I was able to replicate it multiple times, every single time using various hearthlings. Only one time did it throw this error:

release-783 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: assertion failed: task group “stonehearth:task_group:common_tasks” not yet created
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:57: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51>
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:219: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:281: in function 'join_task_group’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:690: in function '_add_to_task_groups’
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:323: in function ‘promote_to’
…arth/ai/actions/change_job_using_talisman_action.lua:24: in function '_trigger_cb’
radiant/modules/effects/trigger_effect.lua:14: in function 'fn’
radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86>
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:86: in function 'set_now’
radiant/modules/gamestate.lua:9: in function 'set_now’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:59>

Looking forward to a fix! :slight_smile: