A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

It also appears to be that the amber torches can’t be sold. I’m finding myself with a LOT of amber and nothing to do with it. I usually dont liven up the town with decor, because if i do then i’d get ocd with it and make it uniform as possible, and in doing so, would get bored of it

@chickenman12365
An oversee of the buffs will be prepared when the leader recipes are finished because this guy will deliver more town buffs.

The amber torch should be sellable, you are right i will change that.

@EregionChannel
I dont think that a list of all items in my mod with all values will be interesting for anyone. As i said somewhere i will do something like that just because of balancing my mod into vanilla.

2 Likes

SNEAK PEAK:

Progress is slow i know but i am not stuck and working through new parts of modding (for me)

Let us have a look on the new content coming soon:

it is one of the leader workbenches and some crafted recipes.

6 Likes

Looks great and dont worry i wont spoiler xD

I like watching cubemitters and effects but creating them is sometimes a real pain

I am getting on with creating recipes for the leader
have a look

4 Likes

Sword of leader now is craftable? i cant find a recipe in jeweler\blacksmith book…

Yes, but you need to unlock the recipe.

Please help me :innocent: . I have a leader armor, leader crown, knight 6 lvl. Where i can unlock a sword recipe? Is there any conditions for leader sword allowance?

Make sure you have 27 hearthlings and net worth 25,000. :wink:
But I suggest you to wait for the new release, cause the leader can’t do much atm.

3 Likes

Just a small suggestion, but could you change the emerald-based rings’ description to reflect what they do? I’m guessing it increases the Muscle stat, but the thing is, I shouldn’t have to guess.

I check that…cant look into it atm
If it chages muscle it would be shown in tve heartling attribute chart as a green number.

Thanks for the input. You are right a bit of explanation should be there to point towards it…

1 Like

It appears to be muscle, but there’s no clear indication that the ring causes it. Just the buff ‘Superior Strength’ with the description ‘Unstoppable’.

If you see at second stats, i mean diligence and etc, you will see green and white number. If number are green it mean that number is increased by buff \ wear \ passive skill . There is a reason , why a number is increasing. You must aiming mouse at number.

Hi!
[bugreport] When my carpenter is ending craft to butcher table, my SH is crashing

This not appear if i switch off profession on my carpenter, or i cancel all new recipes for carpenter from mod.
I think, that it appear because “butcher table” model is broken. And when model must come to hand my carpenter after crafting ( appear in game) game is crashing.

I tested this fact a lot of times. It is fact, that crit-error related with carpenter and new recipe.

It may seem that I wrote very categorically and with a claim. But no, I really respect your work, I really like your mod. Just English is not my native language and I do not feel the tone. =)

Thanks for your bug report @EregionChannel
I will look into that …next release is coming up soon (i hope this weekend)
It is a model with more than one matrix and it is possible that it is exported wrong resulting in a crash
Pls dont use it until next release.

Due to my work on the leader content i cant release a bug fix before R15 is up
( should work with 2 Releases in the future to respond better to bugs)

EDIT:
Found the butcher table problem(s): corrected the models, fixed collision shape, fixed en.json typo in description

2 Likes

NEWS

without Release

I am doing finishing touches to the next Release, but i think i cant get to intense play testing it before the coming weekend. It is as far as i tested it without crashes so i will release the new and redone content saturday or sunday.

If there are any issues like typos, wrong texts etc. or ideas of better descriptions or just anything needed changing with the next release it is your last chance to give me a pm or post to have it done.

Stay tuned it will be a nice change and good content coming soon

2 Likes

Does updating the mod require me to redownload it and replace the old with the new in the folder? And also, would that still be compatible with the same save or would i need a new one?

Yes if i upload a new release you have to download it again and replace it in your mods folder.

Normally it should not break your savegames until i change some serious things.
there is one exception
the campaign (if you have not started it in your savegame) is only accesible if you start a new game because it is loaded at world creation. Changes in the campaign are no problem.

NEWS RELEASE R15

after messing around with collision shapes, region and model orientation and so on i had to repair them without fully understanding what is going on :smile:

So here it is the fully useable LEADER
(needs expanding a lot and ideas are in my mind)

Content added:

• new leader workbench: writing table with light and effects
    (renamed it so the leader speech table unlock is useless)
  • re-done all models from raw-gems with one model variant each
  • re-done all gem models with variant
  • re-done all faceted and fine faceted gem models
    (i hope they now fit the “blocky” stonehearth theme better)
  • new leader workbench: war map with light and effects
  • new town-buff items: orders crafted by the leader with effects
  • new town-buff items: speeches crafted by the leader
  • new town-buff items: decrees crafted by the leader with effects
  • added model variants to quartz sand
  • implemented the leader to the crafter menu
  • added adjacency flagging to jeweler and leader workbenches
    (needs redoing when i fully understand all the functions)

FIXED ISSUES:

• fixed butcher table model crash, positioning and so on
  • fixed emerald based texts to better show the buff effect
  • fixed king bed model crash
  • fixed bronze mail rack positioning
  • fixed broken en path from column brazier
  • fixed weapon rack collision shape
  • fixed broken en path from all wall tapestries
  • fixed wrong placed effects from small and column brazier

Known issues

• hearthlings stealing the crafting materials of the leader resulting in unecessary running around

I will be up to react to your input, but i hope there will be none.
The download Link is updated so give it a try

3 Likes

Breaking
sry had to remove the download link. Suddenly my mod broke the job promotion menu.
I am working at it which is a bit difficult because there are no errors

EDIT
found the typo in leader description json…played around with the task and left a , behind

Download Link is new

3 Likes