A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

Take you time, @Chabonit. There are more coming… :grin:

1 Like

Ok its totally beta.
But i got some spare time roday so i will get back to work on it in some minutes pls report more @dalabo and thanks in advance for your work.

1 Like

R 14.06 Beta

HOT FIX

• fixed path of iron Mail Rack png
  • fixed unlocks of bronze armor rack and wooden king chair now blacksmith and carpenter can craft that after unlock
  • fixed workshop - workbench typo from past days
  • fixed armor rack png path error
  • scaled down perk icons to the normal 74x74

No FIX
Brazier effect of column brazier and small brazier are like the original brazier wich will change later on with my own effect that means i will not fix the wrong position of the column brazier atm

2 Likes

@Chabonit Really impressed with how fast you fix these. Much appreciated! If I find anymore bugs Ill let you know soon as

1 Like

if it is your baby you just know every part :slight_smile:
and i know myself and the typos i do very often because of getting into a hassle or get distracted.

1 Like

We have a saying where I’m from which pretty much goes, if you know what the problem is, it ain’t fixed yet.
So I think what Stevie is tryna say is : well done regardless of ease.

NEWS:

Fanwork
I just did a little (the hole day) fan work maybe you love to see this.

It is an Organigramm (is that an english word?) about the production lines of the jeweler.
I needed that, because there are open process lines not used up to now and i want to pick them up again later on. I knew that i created lots and lots of crafting resources and forgot to use them later on.
The day before yesterday i sketched out a resource line from my awakened wood resource and found it very disappointing to see that the resource is not used in any way. But when i created it there were a dozen ideas of doing so (they are there in hardcopy version, not forgotten :slight_smile: )

This is the first version excluding the crafting done by blacksmith, carpenter, weaver and herbalist with pre processed crafting resources by the jeweler. I will include these later on to better close crafting lines and get better usabilities of the resources and items in this mod.

Maybe if you look at this you have ideas i never thought of or you just get a better understanding of my Jeweler.

6 Likes

Very helpful to understand where everything leads

New updates for this mod are really nice. Having all those extra furnitures help create a more castle feeling to large buildings. A few things I noted with the campaign however, are that the crown and armour step triggers instantly, and that the quest guy talks about giving you blueprints for a small castle, but he doesn’t add any buildable blueprint buildings.

Thanks for this nice mod, it adds much needed complexity to the stonehearth endgame and with the current additions, it now also help give the game a bigger feeling of advancement with the new high end, hard to obtain furniture. I can’t wait to see what will be added to the leader next.

@tim1
The Speeches of the town elder point toward the goal of the campaign when done with that. In the First step i wanted to learn how to create a campaign. The Next steps are: how to spawn something with a campaign, how to unlock templates and how to create templates that work 100% of the time.
But i must say there are people out there creating templates in a quality that i cannot reach. @micheal_handy76_mh did castle templates and medieval buildings i love.
If i could mix that with the new unlocked furniture and decoration from my campaign it would be the best to reach by now.
And also i have not reached the limitations of campaigns so i will push that.

Modding is learning, doing, failing, standing up, learning more, asking and in the end reaching little step by step goals.

NEWS Fan Update :smile:

Just for the fun of it i completed the jeweler resource and crafting lines.
I included all the other recipes of the vanilla crafter with dependencies of jeweler resources

Enjoy this, give critics or ideas

Not included:
All recipes with no dependencies on jeweler resources or crafting

Throughout this work i remembered my love to resource lines and multi-processed items. I think that four times processed things can not be the end to create beautiful and extraordinary things in stonehearth.
As you can see there is a lot of free space in the down right corner, so lets fill that up…

5 Likes

I am specially interested in the awakened wood resource! What are your ideas with this? :merry:

Awakened Wood Resource

Ideas of further use:

• reinforced wooden doors
  • new furniture from the carpenter using the awakened wood colors
  • new decoration based on normal wood
  • new building parts leading to Tier 3 wooden building templates
  • new crafter tools based on awakened wood (is a talisman replacable…i will see)
  • new awakened wood containers (running around or something)
  • new awakened wood pots for plants letting them grow faster, give more fruits or similar

Potentially there is magic in awakened wood. It is harder and partially alive even if harvested.

That is what is on my hardcopy up to now

3 Likes

wow that sounds really awesome! hehe and i cant wait to watch Dondon chasing after crates to fetch the missing window that he needs to complete a building :jubilant:
Keep up the great work and let me know if you need me for anything!
I do however have alot of work in the physical world at this time of year :wink:

Nvm,

The crown was bugging out for me, wasn’t showing up till i searched for it in the search bar for some reason
Both jewelers are max level.

Edited: And the Leader’s Sword was bugged
Edit 2: They don’t stay either when I leave the crafting orders then return I have to search for them again for them to appear. Had to do the same thing for the Golden Sword / and The King’s Armor from the Blacksmith

Here are 2 screenshots I placed in the summary below for the respective craft. Those in Grey Boarder don’t show until I search for one of them.

[details=Summary]

[/details]

@Chabonit

Currently multiple items I am using have not even got a name in the game and I have to decypher filenames.
You’re also about to mix 3 mods into 1 without naming all the things for the enduser.
Could we look forward to this in the short future or are we stuck with some pictures and cypherlessons ?

I’d like to see some more overview and possibility for your fans to choose which parts they use rather than get flooded by things every time I try to update.

Cheers,

Maddy

@Nasty_Stevie
The greyed out items need to be unlocked. It is as you did it is intended to be like that.
If you search you can see all possible recipes. If you just open the workshop it shows all recipes obtained by level.
The unlocks come from the jeweler campaign.

1 Like

NEWS
Information

I am working on the leader recipes, the items that come with that the effects and buffs. It takes a lot of time, because i want to do it better.
I hope you enjoy the campaign as long as it will take to finish that. A new release will come up when the leader can do something and behaves like a ruler over the land.

As a sidekick i sketched out a new road map for the coming weaks to work on. It should focus my mind on the open ends i left behind since starting this mod.
Over all my next goal is to fill all the gaps in the jeweler class, finish the leader class and close resource lines i opened on the road

So please stay with me.

3 Likes

@Chabonit I was wondering if I could get a hierarchy of the jewellery? I know they give stat bonuses, but I am wanting to know which item of each jewellery type will give the best bonuses?

1 Like

In my community (at russian social network) with applause accept a picture with full list of crafting goods. If you give us full list of parameters of things from mod - it will heat interest to mod. Thank for you job! you give a second breath to SH! Overseas closely monitor for your work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like