A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

OH! :jubilant: Well you can always chime in as well, these folks can use all the support they can get.

Thank you all for the nice words. Dont forget it is not a burden it is the fun to bring an idea to live.
I personally like the coding, the learning and to bring graphics and ideas with simple lines of text and numbers to live.
But the most and best situation is when you out there get a nice time when playing my creations. When you involve yourself with ideas and critic.

The second best is to work together like me and @Fornjotr making a friendly model battle in pm.

So thank you out there to all who help, test, answer my questions and also the silent ones just leaving a like behind.

5 Likes

Jeah that’s true. I can call myself a modder / media designer (for example for textures) in various games cough minecraft cough and I know the feeling when you make mods for Dozens / hundreds of players that like the mod but not give any kind of response or even a signal of presence so you think you’re doing your modders work but nobody cares. That’s a total shame…

Btw: It really helps if you use url-shortener (like goo.gl) because they can track your clicks and you get some nice statistics to your downloads ^.^

Now you caught me. I guess we all wanna see your pm protocol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From now on, in every game, i will name my engineer Logo…I like nice and friendly hearthlings :merry:

Yea i feel the same! on top of the results from our teamwork, i really learn some things from you, thanks!

ahahaha i am now really curious on what you imagine is going on in our pm thread? :jubilant:

1 Like

That sounds like a good Idea. Logo is the engineer from now on. And Chabonit is the jeweler. You could become the potter :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm… Sth like That ? ^^ But that’s the lowest end. I bet youre creating stonehearth worlds as cubic models for using it in a mod in stonehearth xD

3 Likes

wow! never saw that post…now i want a 3d printer!

Very show-off, much awesome, such 3d print (Source)

4 Likes

Heh, well thanks for the engineer nod. Honestly my view of stonehearth is like a cupcake. The game itself is charming, adorable, and very mindful of being a happy experience kinda like a cupcake. The community is the frosting. The storybook feeling of the game is gonna draw a crowd that are in love with the idea, but I can’t say I’ve ever seen a group of forum folks that were so darn friendly that really get it. While the Stonehearth devs have said they want the game to be a respite from the real world, I feel this forum and the folks in it serve the same purpose for the internet. With all the petty grand-standing and entitlement that seems to be taking over, I know I can always pop into the Stonehearth forums and there will always be posts that make me smile. Okay lol, don’t wanna hijack this wonderful mod’s thread. Keep up the great work everyone!

3 Likes

Guess you’re addicted to likes and quotes ._. just kidding

Frosting is bad, isn’t it? I think the community is very friendly and… comfortable overall.

The smile on my face doesn’t mean that I love this game. The smile on my face means that the game is a nice base (not perfect, not complete) and that the community of this game makes me happy (no rhymes for today folks)

1 Like

Frosting is actually good :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the glaze on top of the muffin/cupcake giving it the sweet bite.

1 Like

Oh… that makes sense xD Sorry for living in a country with people that can’t speak the f*cking easiest language in the world xD

Even in England they lost the knack for it, no worries.

1 Like

Just to let you know: The Topaz Silver Amulet, Topaz Gold Amulet, and Topaz Gold Fine Amulet has a stockpile problem. Found out it was a misplaced brackets at entity_data.

Thank you @Lee_Adrian_CatFox
I will repair that while walking down the road to the next release.

Current status:
75% to next release
The needed models are made with great help from @Fornjotr (atm without effects)
Most jsons are ready.

Next steps:
Grafic work on needed symbols, creating a building template, implementing a few more campaign steps (with help of @BrunoSupremo i could go on with that) and a lot of scratching my head

I hope i can enter testing phase middle of the week.

4 Likes

Update

Thanks to @Logo i got a turn around this morning. I tried to split a new class into gender specific trees. I now believe that was the wrong way and now i am cutting out all parts gone in that direction. That is not as easy as i thought this morning but it is the right way.
So i got a little backdrop in evolving towards the next release but it is a stonehearthy one.

So far i cut out some elements of my campaign and deleted some “wrong” entities and the lines which refer to them. I hope i have not done a real mess out of my lines but we will see.
Now i am back on the road and try to hold my schedule for the next release but my time gets very short due to work.

5 Likes

When i click the crafterstab on the bottem it doesn’t show me the jeweler i can open his workshop by pressing him first

Next time you should inform yourself by reading some of the newer replies :3

greetings

It’s a known issue. Maybe it will be fixed in the next release.

The amount of raw gems that drop when mining is insane. My jeweler try to keep up, but cant! I guess i can just sell the surplus, but maybe it could be balanced a bit? I noticed when i mined an ironore the amount of obsidian and topaz? was equal to the iron? We dont need so many gems to create the gear for our army.
And the powder system is a great way to utilize the gems, but needing to process the raw gems before making them into powder just creates a bottleneck in the production and to be honest i dont see the speedpotions to be worth it, even though it looks hillarious when they run along with superspeed (combine it with a energytonic and they will almost fly)
I look forward to play with more of your work!
I hope you can make use of the feedback Chabonit :slight_smile:

1 Like