A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

yea i chose number 1, since my defence would be extremely vulnerable withouth my knights :smiley:

just wanted to post a picture of my upgraded archers in combat, they look really awesome!

4 Likes

The jeweler campaign is on its way but it is a big task. I think there will be no release until the next weekend.
Also i think you can only start the campaign when you restart, because the campaigns are part of the world creation
Pls correct me if i am wrong there @Relyss

2 Likes

When will you be able to integrate the keweler workshop into the workshop menu?

Under 2 circumstances:

1. i got enough spare time to do so and that is atm not the case or
  2. someone tells me how to do it, because i searched around for a while to track the function which builds the workshop menu but had no luck so far

Maybe you can look into Settlement Decor cause it adds a gardener.

I’m no expert in modding, but there is a file called start_menu.json under stonehearth/data/ui. I believe that’s the place handles the menu, but I don’t know if it needs other part of code.

2 Likes

laugh i should have posted that earlier
thats is the totally right place

cant believe it that it is that easy
@dalabo thank you

But it wont be implemented soon im totally busy with my campaign

3 Likes

totally fine with it. It’s just so annoying when I go through my crafting queues and check that all crafters are busy and then forget the jewelry because it’s not in the list. I only give him crafting tasks if my miners can’t mine because all stockpiles are full with emeralds^^

Ok implemented that not tested not released but it will go into next release

4 Likes

Im no expert either, but you just gave me a good smile on my face!

1 Like

Let me guess… Every modder (except for the creator of the gardeners mod) had the same issue? :joy:[quote=“Chabonit, post:123, topic:29744, full:true”]
Ok implemented that not tested not released but it will go into next release
[/quote]

awesome. Well done ma friend^^

1 Like

Just want to tell everyone, that it will take some more days to get through all the stuff i want to do before next release.
with a great help from @Fornjotr all the needed new models which can be unlocked by the campaign are working out well.
The campaign has reached a difficult point (see my other threads in modding) and needs much learning work to go on. Also i must decide if i split it up in two different sections to fully adapt to the races, which would cause more work.
My brain is flooded with ideas which can be implemented in this step, but i will try to get a releasable state as soon as possible.

So please give me the time to do it right.

6 Likes

Very nice mod, and hang in there Chabonit! Take all the time ya need. :merry:

Totally agree @Logo. You’re taking my job to reply to obvious sh**. Thanks to you^^

1 Like

Heh, I just feel kinda bad for the modders. It’s a lot of work getting all that stuff done and the community is so starved for actual content that it’s partially shifted the burden onto them. Some may feel the weight of that expectation. Just want Chabonit and others to know that we appreciate all they’re doing and to work at a pace they’re comfortable with. If the modding community starts to get burnt out, then we’d be up a creek.

3 Likes

Oh I guess you didn’t understand.
What I wanted to say with that was that you’re saying what I want to reply but just some minutes earlier so I don’t have to write that and just can give you a like as a signal for my appreciation and agreeing. That was the 5th message where you were just a little bit faster than me xD But that’s good because I’m lazy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OH! :jubilant: Well you can always chime in as well, these folks can use all the support they can get.

Thank you all for the nice words. Dont forget it is not a burden it is the fun to bring an idea to live.
I personally like the coding, the learning and to bring graphics and ideas with simple lines of text and numbers to live.
But the most and best situation is when you out there get a nice time when playing my creations. When you involve yourself with ideas and critic.

The second best is to work together like me and @Fornjotr making a friendly model battle in pm.

So thank you out there to all who help, test, answer my questions and also the silent ones just leaving a like behind.

5 Likes

Jeah that’s true. I can call myself a modder / media designer (for example for textures) in various games cough minecraft cough and I know the feeling when you make mods for Dozens / hundreds of players that like the mod but not give any kind of response or even a signal of presence so you think you’re doing your modders work but nobody cares. That’s a total shame…

Btw: It really helps if you use url-shortener (like goo.gl) because they can track your clicks and you get some nice statistics to your downloads ^.^

Now you caught me. I guess we all wanna see your pm protocol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like