A game of Risk, anyone?

@Swift_Cube’s thread has got me all wanting to play a game of Risk, does anyone know of an online Risk type game where we can set up a private lobby of some sorts and play with each other?

I’ve found this but am unsure: http://www.dominating12.com/ Any ideas anyone?

I’ve created a game here:

http://www.dominating12.com//index.php?cmd=game&sec=play&id=261699

You’ll need to create an account, it might ask you for a password, which will be ‘geoffers’.

Let me know, it should be 5 players!

Edit: I believe we have 24 hours to make a turn, so you can come and go.

@ManOfRet, @Swift_Cube you tried signing up?

And @Smokestacks is our first contender!

Well, I’m not entirely sure about where we could play, but I’d like to join when you do find something! Be warned, though… I, as Forum Generalommodere Adamo’s right-hand man, I have quite the knack for battling. Not saying that I’d win, but I’m no scrub, either.

1 Like

I own a Risk II CD for PC and I think you might be able to play that over the internet. Unfortunately not free, but I doubt a Risk II CD would be all too expensive off Amazon. Could be one way.

However we play, I’m up for it. :godmode:

1 Like

There’s a Risk Online on Pogo, see here: http://www.pogo.com/games/risk

You have to make an account, though.

Hmm diddley,

I’ve created a game here:

http://www.dominating12.com//index.php?cmd=game&sec=play&id=261699

You’ll need to create an account, it might ask you for a password, which will be ‘geoffers’.

Let me know, it should be 5 players!

Edit: I believe we have 24 hours to make a turn, so you can come and go.

@ManOfRet, @Swift_Cube you tried signing up?

And @Smokestacks is our first contender!

Okay, I joined. My IGN is Swift_Cube, as usual.

Awesome stuff, we just need two more people.

For future reference I believe we can have up to 9 players, the turn system can be changed to real-time, and there are a load of other maps to choose from, including Tamriel which might be fun!

Cool! I hope we get more people soon!

I like how Canada is split into two :smile:

The Stonehearth Risk Championships are on the potential horizon!

All with leaderboards, screenshots, and a running commentary.

This might be the beginning of the end for the community. Raya help anyone who betrays me.

@SteveAdamo you wish to join in on some Risk action?

2 Likes

Twiddles Thumbs

I’m getting a bit restless, if it doesn’t start soon, I may start betraying people with my namesake…

This is something I imagine that will last for days and days.

Patience is definitely something we will require!

Edit - I’m off to bed, this is the beauty of a 24h turn though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve joined, if anyone is still up.

1 Like

I have now also joined! I hopefully won’t lose first!

1 Like

i can attest to that… rubs his sore shoulder[quote=“Geoffers747, post:9, topic:5420”]
@SteveAdamo you wish to join in on some Risk action?
[/quote]

pulls on his stretchy leather pants

oh… wait… Risk… the game? ohhh, right…

well, time to get signed up!

1 Like

Sorry @SteveAdamo, game’s full. I could however host a large 9-person Risk game should there be more interested who didn’t make the cut? You can have up to 5 games going at a time, so I could easily set up another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hangs his head, and slowly exits the forum

2 Likes

Dang so close :disappointed:

If two more people show interest I’ll start up a 9-player one, don’t want to start a 7-player one now for the same thing to happen to 2 other people…:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll play. We should be able to start a second 5 player one as well if we wanted another game. Maybe we should look into other similar things as well? Risk is good though.

@Xavion Yep I believe you can be in as many games as you want, although you can only create one password protected game at a time, which doesn’t matter too much as we can each just create one!

Player list:

1. @Geoffers747
  2. @Smokestacks
  3. @Swift_Cube
  4. @ManOfRet
  5. @claymanr
  6. @SteveAdamo
  7. @naturalnuke
  8. @Xavion
  9. @nekochan

@Xavion has created a game here: Dominating 12 - Game 261901 password is stonehearth